Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Bro you can stop copping pleas now thanks
i'm trying help you save face.  i'm not copping pleas.  people are laughing 'at' you, not with you.  just ask them....

i don't brag, but people on here know i pretty much get everything.

you being hard for no reason, that's all i'm saying.  

like you can really block me from winning a raffle when you don't know what i look like nor know my name.  i honestly thought you were joking at first, then you kept going.

but we're ruining the thread with this nonsense.  NT, on behalf of Charlotte, i apologize

wow, only sizes 8, 11 and 14 left on sobe.

nerd.gif
he eatin B

i'm trying help you save face.  i'm not copping pleas.  people are laughing 'at' you, not with you.  just ask them....

like you can really block me from winning a raffle when you don't know what i look like nor know my name.  i honestly thought you were joking at first, then you kept going.

but we're ruining the thread with this nonsense.  NT, on behalf of Charlotte, i apologize

Yall can keep it going, no complaints here

Bro you can stop copping pleas now thanks

I'm saying tho fam, you recently posted a few mins ago "you win" along with the fact that you're "not about that life" so why don't you be the bigger person here and just let it go?

My dude sound like he ready to clap your shoulders if he catch you at DTLR tho :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I make good money too but I'm not an idiot to spend it cashing someone else out. I flourish on RD because of relationships and legwork. You get your shoes a week early I get my pairs on rd for Retail and extra $$ to spare.

I tell you what bro my mans just called me said HOH Carolina place getting them try for a 11 there if he already holding it for me

Maybe ill find someone to trade a sbb for frag....at this rate it seems itl be possible...maybe

My sbb their frag

Last edited:
I'm saying tho fam, you recently posted a few mins ago "you win" along with the fact that you're "not about that life" so why don't you be the bigger person here and just let it go?

My dude sound like he ready to clap your shoulders if he catch you at DTLR tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i was the bigger person.  didn't i apologize to NT?  he sounds young tho and i'm 30+.  so i guess its just in my nature now to try and talk thru a situation vs trying to sound thuggy. 

How do you sound young over a computer or phone in which you type responses? you can't be 30
Making statements as stupid as that man stop embarrassing yourself homie

Last edited:
I make good money too but I'm not an idiot to spend it cashing someone else out. I flourish on RD because of relationships and legwork. You get your shoes a week early I get my pairs on rd for Retail and extra $$ to spare.
Here is the problem though in my case, I make those relationships and put in leg work but living in a smaller market we don't get certain shoes so there is nothing I can do except move, which I won't do because I have a successful business lmfao. 

so according to you, i'm an idiot for dropping MY money on a pair of shoes I wanted? ok.

:lol:

If I hadn't bought saint laurents early today I
Would have copped from sobesoles. Oh well, I'll try my luck on RD. I still have a extra pair of Chicago's that I could trade for these

Back
Top Bottom