Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Damn, every 1 thread goes to hell in a train wreck a week before these days. Bouncing to lurker status unscathed before this gets to "Chicago thread" levels.

Good luck all! Get 'em if you love them, wear 'em if you get 'em and pay whatever lets you eat and sleep at night.

-Stay strong

16 ounces in a pound too
NEED for like 12 hunna
nerd.gif

Here comes Mocha with her 30,000 quotes and explanations :rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn't be an official Jordan 1 thread without me. :wink:

Unlike most people in here I have a job at home and away from home so I can't keep up with 500 posts daily about whether or not people can afford a $500 preorder or not so I check in a few times a week and put it all in one post.

Anyway, it's Father's Day weekend...for the dads I hope your woman is making it special for you. I know I will be for my hubby. [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Lol wait what??? No shots at all. You know me...if the shoe fits then rock it. I just have an infant at home + a hubby + a life + outside work and a mother's care( if she chooses to go the natural route for feeding) involves far more time than I have to be in here responding consistently. Anyway, catch yall lata. Good luck to everyone. These citrus 11 lows are more than enough to satisfy my need for orange. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]127818[/emoji]

Lol wait what??? No shots at all. You know me...if the shoe fits then rock it. I just have an infant at home + a hubby + a life + outside work and a mother's care( if she chooses to go the natural route for feeding) involves far more time than I have to be in here responding consistently. Anyway, catch yall lata. Good luck to everyone. These citrus 11 lows are more than enough to satisfy my need for orange. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]127818[/emoji]

I know Mocha, only pulling ur nipps :rofl: :rofl:

Tried searching the thread but didn't come up with anything, will nike be doing the new online raffle with your nike+ account on these? TIA

Back
Top Bottom