Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Tried searching the thread but didn't come up with anything, will nike be doing the new online raffle with your nike+ account on these? TIA

Tweeted Nike (Nike NYC) about this but because it wasn't on the release calender yet they couldn't confirm....

@alp just provided me with my tracking information for my size 11 pre order, pair should arrive in Jersey 2moro, good lookin' out my G!!
nthat.gif
we must've gotten the last two size 11s from him!

did he throw in the matching snapback for you too?

Last edited:
[@=/u/50511/alp]@alp[/@] just provided me with my tracking information for my size 11 pre order, pair should arrive in Jersey 2moro, good lookin' out my G!! :nthat:

we must've gotten the last two size 11s from him!
did he throw in the matching snapback for you too?

Nah but he did throw in the Home Depot smock plus a fresh pair of pumpkin face Nike Elite socks :smokin

Last edited:

Shots Fired?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Lol wait what??? No shots at all. You know me...if the shoe fits then rock it. I just have an infant at home + a hubby + a life + outside work and a mother's care( if she chooses to go the natural route for feeding) involves far more time than I have to be in here responding consistently. Anyway, catch yall lata. Good luck to everyone. These citrus 11 lows are more than enough to satisfy my need for orange. [emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]127818[/emoji]
I know Mocha, only pulling ur nipps
roll.gif
roll.gif
giphy.gif

obama_laughing.jpg

You a up straight fool for that one. 
roll.gif

What? That definitely wont secure the shoe for you.
I've BEEN saying this...one of the main reasons I believe in #TeamRetailOrLess
glasses.gif

You seem like a Koo dude with a lot of confidence. I like your zeal. Just be careful on here with being too reckless with info...especially name dropping stores and locations. You also never know who's watching on here. If you want to keep your spot just try to move in silence.
#FACTS
ACCURATE. At the end of the day it's not a Jordan 1 thread on NT unless these arguments take place
  • Employing a reseller vs not
  • Being broke if you refuse to pay more than retail vs Being rich if you can afford resell
  • Is the quality as good as the (other decent quality limited Jordan 1) or not
Tbh I think you were the bigger person at the end. I think CLT was still initially mad at how you came at him. It's difficult to see sarcasm and jokes sometimes on msg boards and it doesn't help when you got all these people in here eating popcorn instigating. I repped you and CLT. You ended it well and before he kept going he did bring up valid points from the employee perspective.
Mrs. Mocha it was just a joke
tongue.gif

I know Mocha, only pulling ur nipps
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was kind of disrespectful to a woman don't you think.

grown man with dragonball z avatar telling folks what is cool....lol....gotta love niketalk
Don't disrespect the great and powerful DBZ man (DBZ is life) but we're still cool.

from scanning thru the pages.... looks limited... Preorder already at $550. i guess some NT'ers is plugging other NTers at $350 a pop. Good luck to all who actually want a Pair.

from scanning thru the pages.... looks limited... Preorder already at $550. i guess some NT'ers is plugging other NTers at $350 a pop. Good luck to all who actually want a Pair.
I don't understand why the other online sneaker retailers like FTL,FTA, FNL, and SP don't take an precautions towards ATCs and Bots like Nike is trying to do.

I don't understand why the other online sneaker retailers like FTL,FTA, FNL, and SP don't take an precautions towards ATCs and Bots like Nike is trying to do.

They don't have the time, energy, money, or skill to make it happen

Last edited:
Anybody that thinks its cool to wear a shirt about drugs is a str8 herb. And moron.

What if that's their lifestyle tho? :nerd:

Anybody that thinks its cool to wear a shirt about drugs is a str8 herb. And moron.

grown man with dragonball z avatar telling folks what is cool....lol....gotta love niketalk

Damn, that ETHER :lol:

I know Mocha, only pulling ur nipps :rofl: :rofl:
That was kind of disrespectful to a woman don't you think.

Listen kid, I've been letting you slide for WEEKS, giving you a pass for all the crying you've been doing in the Chicago thread.

There was no disrespect in my comment, she already knows how we joke around, hence the reason she said "you know me"

Stop trying to be a mall cop and stay out of grown folks business :D

Last edited:
I remember a time when NT had nothing but grown folks helping each other out, now we got kids talking about anime and putting up useless gifs. i miss the old days man
mean.gif

What if that's their lifestyle tho?
nerd.gif

Damn, that ETHER
laugh.gif

Listen kid, I've been letting you slide for WEEKS, giving you a pass for all the crying you've been doing in the Chicago thread.

There was no disrespect in my comment, she already knows how we joke around, hence the reason she said "you know me"

Stop trying to be a mall cop and stay out of grown folks business
happy.gif
Just calling it how I see it and how to stay out of grown folks business if you're typing out on a thread where others can choose to comment.

I remember a time when NT had nothing but grown folks helping each other out, now we got kids talking about anime and putting up useless gifs. i miss the old days man:smh:

Hahaha you remember them from 2 years ago homie? I remember the real simpler times. '03-'07 everyone was a family. Simpler times...

I will say The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince 's presence on NT is more abundant than a Dunkin Donuts. 10x my posts in 12 years here than in your 1. Crazy.

Last edited:
What if that's their lifestyle tho? :nerd:

Damn, that ETHER :lol:

Stop trying to be a mall cop and stay out of grown folks business :D

Just calling it how I see it and how to stay out of grown folks business if you're typing out on a thread where others can choose to comment.

I had a really good disrespectful comeback I wanted to type for the 1st part of your response, but I ain't even gonna do it like that :lol:

So should I have said "I'm just busting your balls" instead? :nerd:

Listen kid, how bout we just agree to disagree? It was a joke, if she finds it offensive then I'll apologize to her when she hits me up, till then get over it and go pay resell for your Chicago's.

I had a really good disrespectful comeback I wanted to type for the 1st part of your response, but I ain't even gonna do it like that
laugh.gif

So should I have said "I'm just busting your balls" instead?
nerd.gif

Listen kid, how bout we just agree to disagree? It was a joke, if she finds it offensive then I'll apologize to her when she hits me up, till then get over it and go pay resell for your Chicago's.
Fair, it was a joke, end of conversation.

Back
Top Bottom