Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Man, the hell with all that, how you gonna let somebody steal your bagel out the toaster at work tho
roll.gif
roll.gif

Co-workers be extra foul on Friday's
sick.gif

Savages drank my tall bottle of Fiji water when I clearly wrote my name on it
mean.gif
fghaogrogaopbhoparhbaopboaihioahoao

Bruh, I was in tears when my bagel was gone man, somebody had to have been hungrier than me if they wanted it that bad lmaooo

I randomly use other people's bbq sauce sometimes so I guess I had it comin 
laugh.gif

People who go into the work Fridge and take other peoples food n drinks is a big issue at my work.

We have vending machines so there's no reason!

and you can't have the excuse of having no money? cuz you have a Job!

Hit the Vending machines, the nerve of some people

At work We had a supervisor that one time ate someones sandwhich and put it back in the fridge cause he didn't like it. He was notorious for stealing food. He is gone now though.

One of my old jobs, we had a lawyer who would eat your lunch out of the fridge and then leave you an envelope with $20-25 and a note that said "thanks for lunch" :smh: :rofl:

SAVAGES out here man :lol:

One of my old jobs, we had a lawyer who would eat your lunch out of the fridge and then leave you an envelope with $20-25 and a note that said "thanks for lunch" :smh: :rofl:

Man thats brutal :lol: but hilarious

Would he pay that much for someones sandwhich? If so I would have put a lunch I wasn't planning on eating like a sandwhich or leftover pizza in the fridge to get that $20-25.

Man thats brutal :lol: but hilarious

Would he pay that much for someones sandwhich? If so I would have put a lunch I wasn't planning on eating like a sandwhich or leftover pizza in the fridge to get that $20-25.

That's a hunnid a week feel me :nerd:

Took 3 losses on NT chi raffle just to be able to double up on these SBB next week

Wishful thinking but I'll drive 6 hours to grab these

i'd let someone take my lunch for 20-25 dollars, all day, all week, every damn day

Chill son you not touchin my lobster roll and think you can just skate off like a pirate

Nah b, don't touch my food. If you want to buy it for 20 bux ask first. Homie dug in your food, decided he didn't want it and put it back, LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom