Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

tumblr_lowu74PQVa1qfaf3r.gif

Imma lace these up on RD and take pics standing in the middle of traffic at this nice freshly paved road I came across today. Caption "Road Closed" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't see the older guys as a whole trying to "cash out the younger generation". Most of the resellers I've met in person have had no lifelong affinity for sneakers and many are in their late teens or 20's. As an adult I certainly appreciate that I have a collection of ~120 pairs that add up to something if and when I want to pull the trigger. But I don't think older guys like myself who get 1 or 2 pairs of a given release and sometimes part with them are the real problem. Backdoor connections for multiple FSR's, consolidated group purchases, etc. are. I don't think much of anyone who has to pay off some minimum wage employee or their slightly better paid "boss" at a sneaker store just to fleece dozens of people at a time. Most of us have REAL jobs in our 30's and 40's and aren't trying to hustle shoes to make a living or get by.

Agree 100%!

Imma lace these up on RD and take pics standing in the middle of traffic at this nice freshly paved road I came across today. Caption "Road Closed" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I see what you did there

You guys feel these these will get bought up by overseas resellers once they drop, like the Chicago's?

I remember the releases were canceled in China as well.

Last edited:
I remember when I was lurking in this thread some folks were saying these were going to be an easy cop.

Just depends on your luck. Chicago 1's were a super easy cop for me. I'm not saying I'll get these, but never lose hope. I was able to grab 4 pairs of the Chi. 1's. Just have to put in work, and with some luck you never know.

Last edited:
I made sure that when I bought my Chi 1s online on release day, I had my name address and CC/debit card info on file with the site..so all I had to do was @10am on da dot.. chose my size, added to cart and ...after a couple errors..kept trying..til it finally was in my cart and then I clicked to buy..crossed my fingers..and it went thru. I PREPPED and I also got LUCKY
Isn't preparation and luck the 2 keys to success in life?

It honestly isn't about leg work anymore, in respects to raffles. I put in a lot of raffles for the Chi 1's and didn't get called for a single pair. It's just luck, if you don't know someone, when you're doing those raffles. I'll be putting in raffles for these too, but I pretty much know I won't win lol, my size 9 of course plays a factor as well.

It honestly isn't about leg work anymore, in respects to raffles. I put in a lot of raffles for the Chi 1's and didn't get called for a single pair. It's just luck, if you don't know someone, when you're doing those raffles. I'll be putting in raffles for these too, but I pretty much know I won't win lol, my size 9 of course plays a factor as well.

All them raffles is a waste of time

Speak for yourself bro. I got 13 pairs of Chicago's (as well as 11 pairs of Hares and 9 pairs of Bred XI lows) without a single connect. Everything was obtained via raffle. Also have to take into consideration I put in 30+ raffle tickets each time.

EDIT - I also got a call for a pair of What The KD's and 6 pairs of Citrus XI's. I know no one. I just enter raffles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom