Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Wow. Called 5 shiekhs so far. None of them have the raffle code. seems like they might not be getting them...

saw someone selling preorders for $1200 on twitter 
laugh.gif

dudes wilin already

If someone holds me down on an 11 I'll do the legwork for every NorCal Sheikh. Only problem is I've seen zero indication they are receiving these

Any Chicago heads want to help each other out with this release? I've helped others out before.

Was going to try and get these if I didn't get the yeezys but.. the yeezys maybe more available then these. I dunno why they even bother to "release" these things. 3 locations in the WHOLE ******* COUNTRY? Just make these a friends and families or celebrity "influencers" exclusive and don't tease me. Jesus JB can be a pain sometimes..

Was going to try and get these if I didn't get the yeezys but.. the yeezys maybe more available then these. I dunno why they even bother to "release" these things. 3 locations in the WHOLE ******* COUNTRY? Just make these a friends and families or celebrity "influencers" exclusive and don't tease me. Jesus JB can be a pain sometimes..
You know that's only foot action right? But I agree these will be quite difficult to grab, look way harder than Chicagos which was difficult... I am not going to stress these, F Jordan Brand and their limited nonsense.

You know that's only foot action right? But I agree these will be quite difficult to grab, look way harder than Chicagos which was difficult... I am not going to stress these, F Jordan Brand and their limited nonsense.
my local villa is getting these. they also got chicagos, but that has to be a good sign

my local villa is getting these. they also got chicagos, but that has to be a good sign
That's awesome news... I am visiting my parents in Massachusetts idk who's getting them here besides probably HOH, hopefully Expressions get them.. Trying to scoop them with the no sales tax 
nthat.gif
 if not oh well.

Back
Top Bottom