Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

That's awesome news... I am visiting my parents in Massachusetts idk who's getting them here besides probably HOH, hopefully Expressions get them.. Trying to scoop them with the no sales tax :nthat:  if not oh well.
So far only confirmed is expressions. Online raffle

FTL looks like the won't be putting up a calendar and instead you have to go through the each store SMH .... Wondering if this is their way of combatting backdoor runs

View media item 1591754

Wouldn't that make backdooring easier. Now stores can lie and say hey we don't have em. Then they have a whole stock on the low.

No one has time to ride around all day guessing RIP to their phone lines.

RIP to you getting a pair cause without transparency of the launch locator they about to backdoor the hell out of them thangs

There was a mix up with tickets today where I didn't get my girls 11 lows. Took me to the side Manager said they'd look out for next week. Thankful [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Stay on them cause nothing in writing basically a lie in the world of business.

I hope they stay true, but money makes people forget they morals

Ok since barely any foot actions got these. I'm expecting house of Hoops to come through big. I just heard my local one is getting them but I gotta see it to believe it. awaitinglaunch locators... .

Wouldn't that make backdooring easier. Now stores can lie and say hey we don't have em. Then they have a whole stock on the low.

RIP to you getting a pair cause without transparency of the launch locator they about to backdoor the hell out of them thangs

I agree RIP to any chance of copping pairs from FTL.

Last edited:

I think in corp's mind a store can't be targeted for backdooring....but I think you're right a store can claim X stock while backdooring Y amount.

From the looks of it, I have two options:

#1. Take the "L" now and hope for better luck for the UNC's

#2. Pay the high resell once the RD arrives

:smh:

Good luck to all who decide to camp and be safe.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom