Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Some malls don't allow you to be on the property until a certain time, some don't. It all varies. Pretty valid question and I'm sure he understands the concept of first come first serve.

Although it's true, what good is it to ask here tho? He didn't even mention which malls or locations. A simple phone call would have been more effective.

They aren't looking any worse than Chicagos on the FTL map. Given that Nike held back their inventory for the Chicagos it very well end up being an easier or at least not more difficult cop.

They are much worse than Chis in Baltimore.
Well I'm sure we can find an instance here or there. Look at the two maps. It's not drastically different, that's for sure.

What if I'm in the mall before anyone else?
The malls I've lined up for shoes at before don't allow you into the mall until 7-8am. You line up outside and they let you in. For the shadows I walked into the mall before that time and security told me to wait outside in the line.

I got people who work at the mall who will let me in before it opens but I assume it's not like that. Like I said every place does it different and clearly I never did it. So it's most likely first people outside get a pair so you gotta camp out and not first people in line at the store I assume

HOH does fcfs and you gotta line up outsjde the mall near Christmas Tree Shop. Apparently ppl camped 24 hrs before for the chis so i expect these to be similar
Ok that's what I figured. Are you lining up? Idk if I can dedicate 24 hours of my time. Do you know what their stock was of the Chicagos? One size run?

Last edited:
Some malls don't allow you to be on the property until a certain time, some don't. It all varies. Pretty valid question and I'm sure he understands the concept of first come first serve.

Although it's true, what good is it to ask here tho? He didn't even mention which malls or locations. A simple phone call would have been more effective.

It's cool I will find out tomorrow. Just wanted some info

I'm referring to FTL at twelve oaks mall. I know we got some NTers familiar with that place so...

It's cool I will find out tomorrow. Just wanted some info

I'm referring to FTL at twelve oaks mall. I know we got some NTers familiar with that place so...
NOVI, MI

I TRAVEL MORE THEN ALOT OF YOU! 
wink.gif

Hilarious because I remember when shadows were sitting at that HOH. I also got my black toes there with no issue at all. Hype train for the 1s has hit western mass too.

hype is everywhere now ..i copped 8 pairs of shadows and im sitting here wondering why i didnt cop the full size run :smh:

:nerd: No! Philly looking boss and the double up Ooooo weeee...don't forgot the power sellers who don't need NT IG FB or twitter for extended amount of clientele. I pray most of you get a pair.

The local resellers will be there in numbers with their shenanigans. People lined up at 8:00pm the Friday before the Chi's dropped. I expect the same or worse with this release. :smh:

Ok that's what I figured. Are you lining up? Idk if I can dedicate 24 hours of my time. Do you know what their stock was of the Chicagos? One size run?

Nah i went to eastfield mall footaction for the chis, lined up 3 hours before. I think hoh had 1-2 pairs per size, im assuming same or less numbers for these. And nah im not lining up there, i cant stand in line for more than 3 hours.

hype is everywhere now ..i copped 8 pairs of shadows and im sitting here wondering why i didnt cop the full size run :smh:
Lol right i remember dudes cracking jokes toward me and this other dude for waiting for them while they were grabbing their toro 4s... Great times hahaha

Looks like i'll be putting in a raffle ticket. Might ask some fam if they want to help me with some raffle tickets, but they ain't about that sneaker life. If i don't hit i'll just end up paying resale. Shouldn't be too much, since SB's look to be at a lot of HOHs

Last edited:
Glad to see lots of FTL getting them. Now I just hope Shiek and Nike Stores get them too. Is it confirmed that Finishline will not be getting them? 

Back
Top Bottom