Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

How does first come first serve work in the mall? SRS
Idk man I've only done it once at this mall because I now live in SF but I'm back home for the week in MA. Anyone from the 413 in here dealt with the Holyoke mall?

You've been around for yrs and you don't know how FCFS works ? Geeeez
Some malls don't allow you to be on the property until a certain time, some don't. It all varies. Pretty valid question and I'm sure he understands the concept of first come first serve.

They aren't looking any worse than Chicagos on the FTL map. Given that Nike held back their inventory for the Chicagos it very well end up being an easier or at least not more difficult cop.

Some malls don't allow you to be on the property until a certain time, some don't. It all varies. Pretty valid question and I'm sure he understands the concept of first come first serve.

First come first serve is pretty self explanatory

What if I'm in the mall before anyone else?

You can't be serious

The malls I've lined up for shoes at before don't allow you into the mall until 7-8am. You line up outside and they let you in. For the shadows I walked into the mall before that time and security told me to wait outside in the line.

Please don't feed the person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]

man just pick up the phone and ask the store, call mall security they know how the lines work. they get manifest of shoe drops on their calendar/agenda

First come first serve is pretty self explanatory

You can't be serious

I'm not. I got workers on deck.

Maybe it FNL dropped in store I could secure a pair

Idk man I've only done it once at this mall because I now live in SF but I'm back home for the week in MA. Anyone from the 413 in here dealt with the Holyoke mall?

HOH does fcfs and you gotta line up outsjde the mall near Christmas Tree Shop. Apparently ppl camped 24 hrs before for the chis so i expect these to be similar

Back
Top Bottom