Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

this release is different than chi 1s. so far it's looking like 2 of the 4 spots i copped chi 1s from won't be getting these, but there are so many dtlr's, hoh's and shoe city's around me if i play my cards right i should def. be able to come away with a couple. this is gonna be alotta driving and could take half the day.

mean.gif
different because different retailers will have them?

Same ol' bs if you ask me.

Gonna drive around half a day to get zero calls cause theyre all back doored to the homies

inevitable

adjective
certain to happen; unavoidable.
"war was inevitable"
synonyms: unavoidable, inescapable, inexorable, ineluctable; More
inevitable for violence to occur throughout the US i didn't say  Hollywood only i just said be careful as in i don't trust those streets

oh look bs again .....
not this time sexy legs.

I'm not about that SP life, but I know a lot of folks who eat there.

There's been no violence in L.A. over shoes in a long time. 

Inglewood Millenium is the only 'at risk' spot to camp (and you see they ghost chair it).

Just left CC and they don't have no code up for the SBBs yet @citricacidcycle  that means Baldwin and CC are no go?

this release is different than chi 1s. so far it's looking like 2 of the 4 spots i copped chi 1s from won't be getting these, but there are so many dtlr's, hoh's and shoe city's around me if i play my cards right i should def. be able to come away with a couple. this is gonna be alotta driving and could take half the day.

:smh:
good luck

:smh:

I'm with you there. I'm going to start tomorrow morning.

I'd like to continue the topic of the creative nicknames people have been giving these.  Sa far, I've seen:

Home Depot 1s

SF Giant's 1s

Philly Flyers 1s

Bengal 1s

Prison Jumpsuit 1s

Emergency Cone 1s

Hooter 1s

Harley-Davidson 1s

Tigger 1s

Halloween 1s

Naruto 1s

Orange is the new Black 1s

Starfish 1s

Nemo 1s

some sarcastic names too:

Black/Orange Breds

Orange Black Toe 1s

Blange 1s

Anything else out there?

not this time sexy legs.

I'm not about that SP life, but I know a lot of folks who eat there.

There's been no violence in L.A. over shoes in a long time. 

Inglewood Millenium is the only 'at risk' spot to camp (and you see they ghost chair it).

Just left CC and they don't have no code up for the SBBs yet @citricacidcycle  that means Baldwin and CC are no go?
From my understanding a lot of Shiekh locations wont know if they will be getting these until Tuesday.

If this is true, they wont be doing online codes but they will be doing instore raffles...

First time Ive ever heard them doing this but I got that answer from all Shiekhs Ive spoke with today

Be on the lookout for that late shipment

Noted.

Think people are just out doing the Father's Day thing, which is why the codes haven't started.

Although It might be possible that Shiekh may not even get the SBBs... I know they've gotten OG 1s in the past, but kind of in unknown waters for this new high in demand color way... 

Will keep an eye out regardless...

From my understanding a lot of Shiekh locations wont know if they will be getting these until Tuesday.

If this is true, they wont be doing online codes but they will be doing instore raffles...

First time Ive ever heard them doing this but I got that answer from all Shiekhs Ive spoke with today

Be on the lookout for that late shipment
Good looking, old chap.

Lettuce leave the CHInanigans behind us?

I got dudes posting gun memes on me now.....it's a tough world mayne.

different because different retailers will have them?

Same ol' bs if you ask me.

Gonna drive around half a day to get zero calls cause theyre all back doored to the homies
[/quote]

i'd be surprised if i didn't get a single call back after putting in the full amount of leg work. it would be a 1st. for instance there are 17 dtlr's around me. 6 hoh's around me that are getting them and almost as many shoe city's as dtlr's. i won't know which dtlr's and shoe city's are getting them til tmrw, but like i said i'm liking my chances to come away with a couple.

Now that people realize they aren't the super limited shoe they thought they were, I'm sure there are already less people wanting them. I'm really glad though because a lot of stuff releasing this week and it will be hard to get everything at retail.
lol these are still limited and resellers will still go after hard for these and yeezys. people will not turn away cause profit will still be good

Last edited:
how far are you driving

edit. 

just saw your username and realized you're coming from da burg!  put it like this man.  HOH Southpark is getting a full size run. thats a big volume store.  we have nfl players and nba players that frequent that store and spend thousands a month.  we also have regulars that show up/camp twice a month for Js.

do you really think you're gonna show up for the first time and win THESE?
won't know until i try,that's why i asked is there and shady business with the raffles there.I'm still going to drive up and enter the raffle.if i dont win its fine,I'll live

Back
Top Bottom