Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

While out with the fam shopping, no Shiekhs here in SD have any codes up nor do the employees know if they will receive the SBB's. Some of the SP's had the same answers, or said two different things.

Gonna hit up the only 3 FTL locations tomorrow to see if they will be implementing the raffle ticket system or FCFS. If it's FCFS, there is no way I'm camping with my bad back, especially since I'm not fully recovered from surgery.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of driving the L.A. map tomorrow but then why?

I'm good money on the shaw but the homie said the BC manager wants resell for any pairs he's holding ( mind you this is a new manger who replaced a crooked one)
damn so I shouldn't hit up Beverly Centrer tomorrow?

I'd like to continue the topic of the creative nicknames people have been giving these.  Sa far, I've seen:

Home Depot 1s
SF Giant's 1s
Philly Flyers 1s
Bengal 1s
Prison Jumpsuit 1s
Emergency Cone 1s
Hooter 1s
Harley-Davidson 1s
Tigger 1s
Halloween 1s
Naruto 1s
Orange is the new Black 1s
Starfish 1s
Nemo 1s

some sarcastic names too:
Black/Orange Breds
Orange Black Toe 1s
Blange 1s

Anything else out there?

No doubt...

Raffle 1´s...
:pimp:

tygra 1s

I'd like to continue the topic of the creative nicknames people have been giving these.  Sa far, I've seen:

Home Depot 1s

SF Giant's 1s

Philly Flyers 1s

Bengal 1s

Prison Jumpsuit 1s

Emergency Cone 1s

Hooter 1s

Harley-Davidson 1s

Tigger 1s

Halloween 1s

Naruto 1s

Starfish 1s

Nemo 1s

Black/Orange Breds

Orange Black Toe 1s

Blange 1s

Anything else out there?

tygra 1s
smokin.gif

Home Depot 1s

SF Giant's 1s

Philly Flyers 1s

Bengal 1s

Prison Jumpsuit 1s

Emergency Cone 1s

Hooter 1s

Harley-Davidson 1s

Tigger 1s

Halloween 1s

Naruto 1s

Starfish 1s

Nemo 1s

Black/Orange Breds

Orange Black Toe 1s

Blange 1s

Anything else out there?
these the half life 1s aka the gordon freeman 1s

Spoke to a member of nike staff and they could not confirm if these are coming out in europe.

Last edited:
made some quick research..good thing is that all these sites that sell fakes have a difference with the original..first of all the stitching that changes direction on the swoosh..and i also feel that the swoosh of the faces is too thick compared to the genuine..

FAKES:

genuine (probably):

made some quick research..good thing is that all these sites that sell fakes have a difference with the original..first of all the stitching that changes direction on the swoosh..and i also feel that the swoosh of the faces is too thick compared to the genuine..

FAKES:
View media item 1593588

genuine (probably):

View media item 1593589

The swoosh is the dead giveaway. Shape is really off too. Of course once these release factories will make adjustments

Would be cool if we have a poll to see what name is the most popular lol

Just for fun before anyone jumps at me

i'd be surprised if i didn't get a single call back after putting in the full amount of leg work. it would be a 1st. for instance there are 17 dtlr's around me. 6 hoh's around me that are getting them and almost as many shoe city's as dtlr's. i won't know which dtlr's and shoe city's are getting them til tmrw, but like i said i'm liking my chances to come away with a couple.

You put in work. :nerd:

this release is different than chi 1s. so far it's looking like 2 of the 4 spots i copped chi 1s from won't be getting these, but there are so many dtlr's, hoh's and shoe city's around me if i play my cards right i should def. be able to come away with a couple. this is gonna be alotta driving and could take half the day.

:smh:

DMV ? Trying to share any of thise DTLR locations [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. Making the mall rounds today after work

Back
Top Bottom