Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

View media item 1594431
Here lies my hopes and dreams lol... I went all over my city today. I have two more from shoe palace not shown and I have maybe one more spot to check tomorrow and then the waiting game begin. GL folks!!!

10 hours later

200+ miles traveled

4 kicksusa tickets

6 ftl/fa SB tickets

2 yeezy tickets

prob gonna strikeout 
roll.gif

You act like i'm the only one that does that and I do try to stay on topic, you and others try to insult my ability to cop based on the Chicagos. 
Should have tried harder fam......like I said you should have pulled an employee to the side and offer them sum extra on the side for your pair on lock & 23penny had his preorder up for those for a good min too for $260 should have jumped on it.

Signed up for ten raffles and failed on the chi's
I'm not even trying that this time around too much work
Plus every time I leave I get that "they just threw my ticket in the trash feeling " :lol:
Shoe store employes think they TONYs until I wait till closing and roll up on em in the dark like YO you work in footlocker?
Deadas had to chase dude down in bushwick and tell him I just wanted to ask him something :lol:
Ran for his life

Last edited:
2 stores did have old white guy managers handlin the raffles, they looked like they follow corporate protocol 
laugh.gif

Signed up for ten raffles and failed on the chi's
I'm not even trying that this time around too much work
Plus every time I leave I get that "they just threw my ticket in the trash feeling " :lol:
Shoe store employes think they TONYs until I wait till closing and roll up on em in the dark like YO you work in footlocker?
Deadas had to chase dude down in bushwick and tell him I just wanted to ask him something :lol:
Ran for his life

Fam i dunno why but this story has me over here dead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Someone has to insert the Nas ski mask GIF

Last edited:
Yeah in here. Going to head to HOH galleria tomorrow to get my raffle ticket. How about yourself?

Cool. I'm about to leave work and head up there and put my name in the raffle. City gear told me to call back tomorrow. She thinks they're getting em. I'll keep you posted on what it's looking like at the galleria

Fam i dunno why but this story has me over here dead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

In his defense bushwick Brooklyn was rough back when I was growing up ,but full of hipsters now so I see why he hauled butt :lol:
Me screaming behind him "yo I just want to ask you something "
I ain't never seen a referee run that fast in all my life :lol:

Last edited:
Should have tried harder fam......like I said you should have pulled an employee to the side and offer them sum extra on the side for your pair on lock & 23penny had his preorder up for those for a good min too for $260 should have jumped on it.
I didn't have the money until Friday night so pre-orders wouldn't have helped and some employees are not always going to accept bribes, I put in raffles and I tried online with some pre-2010 Internet I have.

Picked up 9 raffle tickets today, hopefully get another 3-7 tomorrow.

On another note, one HOH let me fill out a raffle ticket with no id and just gave me the ticket. I stopped by later with a family member and they gave me another one. What would be stopping people from going back at different shifts and getting more tickets?

This is my first raffle, I usually pay extra to get the sneakers early or preorder

Someone really needs to. Guy just repeats excuse after excuse and doesn't get that no one cares. No one. Don't care. Never will care. Just tired of it always being about all his problems.

Back
Top Bottom