Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

3 tickets at best one more to grab. Not too optimistic for it. HOH usually does fcfs I called yesterday they said follow direction on the launch locator and it said a raffle for today. I went in they said oh online is wrong we don't even know if we're getting them... [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Kind of funny that HoH employees tell you to refer the Launch Locator, only because one FTL I went to in Vegas (BLVD Mall) asking for raffle tickets said they weren't holding a raffle (think this was for Legend Blue 11s).  I said, "well it's stated on FTL launch locator that your store is giving out tickets today."  

Employee responded "what's a launch locator? Foot Locker Unlocked? Never heard of it."

Backdoor sales couldn't have been more obvious.

i have my own technique were i dont have to rely on them answering their phone
Is your technique just having them put your number when they fill out the info? 
nerd.gif

Just curious did most of you who only want the backboards also put in tickets for the Boost 350? 

I figure i get a call for the 350 I can flip them and use the funds to get a pair if i strike out.
Good luck with that. There's going to be so many pairs of those out there, you'll be lucky to get your money back in a month

Good luck with that. There's going to be so many pairs of those out there, you'll be lucky to get your money back in a month
I havent been following the thread but you're right it looks like a lot of stores are releasing them. I know ebay prices drop after RD but im still seeing 500-800 for them.

you must be underestimating this hype....
Nah, if anything I'm just overestimating how many pairs they produced. But when I checked my email this morning and PacSun and Jimmy Jazz are pumping me on them, and I already know a bunch of people who have a pair locked down... doesn't seem anything like any other Yeezy drop. I just won't be buying those thinking I can flip them to get these. I think that's a gamble at best.

I havent been following the thread but you're right it looks like a lot of stores are releasing them. I know ebay prices drop after RD but im still seeing 500-800 for them.

Just because a lot of stores are releasing them doesn't mean they have a lot of stock.

man the line at flight23 looked crazy because of the j cole thing but it only took a couple min to be in and out. times square was good and the girl doing the tickets was 
embarassed.gif

damn, i don't wanna jinx myself, but i think i'm GOOD now. forgot about a particular contact who is a HEAVY hitter and is kinda like family. i never ask him for ANYTHING! he be low key asking me for favors, but in real life outside of shoes. anyway, i called in a favor and he said he got me so this should be interesting.

2zxtt2d.gif

:nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah there will be a lot of hype come release day. Same dudes waving their hype flags now will be in full effect again once people miss out. :lol:

Last edited:

Nah, I can get Black and Whites for $230 shipped; I'd rather go for the Chicagos because Black and Whites in a size 12 are easy to get
You say that like it's a bad thing? Black & Whites would be a great first AJ1.... Quality is on point and I am kind of getting tired of you moping around the AJ1 threads, just pop the cherry already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom