Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Damn snatcher charging 100 for ATC?! 

He didnt come through for me Chicagos.  Hope he gets it right this time for those of you rolling with him.

That right heel reminded me of this :lol: :rofl:
xo3zvo.jpg

26073pc.jpg

Hmmmm :smh:........I hate to do this and ruin my perfect record of 0 ***** given about not helping ppl out on here but if I help air sak out with this release fam you got to TAKE A MONTH AND A HALF away from all Jordan 1 threads no using fake accounts and any other bs you to seem to come up with to fool everyone......losing money/triple up pair on this deal but I'm sick of the *****ing literally.

Hmmmm :smh:........I hate to do this and ruin my perfect record of 0 ***** given about not helping ppl out on here but if I help air sak out with this release fam you got to TAKE A MONTH AND A HALF away from all Jordan 1 threads no using fake accounts and any other bs you to seem to come up with to fool everyone......losing money/triple up pair on this deal but I'm sick of the *****ing literally.

you falling for it :x

Make it until the UNC release. You being too generous.

Stay strong out there.

this dude is literally creating a sob story as the days progress.

the sneaker tensai of NT smells fake and im not talking bout those fake space jambs zyzz owns from slamdunkspace.

rule #3 for being a tensai.

always keep it real.

take this violin, dawson's wreek, woe is me act out of here.

you falling for it :x
I'm see how it all plays out if Holmes tries some funny **** mods can ban my account forever because I will flame him nonstop into eternity in all threads and his credibility (like he ever had any) is shot forever on here.

I'm see how it all plays out if Holmes tries some funny **** mods can ban my account forever because I will flame him nonstop into eternity in all threads and his credibility (like he ever had any) is shot forever on here.
why dont u help a real tensai instead?

this dude is literally creating a sob story as the days progress.

the sneaker tensai of NT smells fake and im not talking bout those fake space jambs zyzz owns from slamdunkspace.

rule #3 for being a tensai.

always keep it real.

take this violin, dawson's wreek, woe is me act out of here.
Those stories were actually for fun and a tensai does not make fun of others including Zyzz, one thing about me I don't believe in holding grudges; even though Zyzz, you, and others try to make fun of me, I respect your sneaker knowledge.  

go outside and clear your mind fam....

I mean the handful of kicks, having no money and working at Wendy's, coming into every 1 thread and repeating himself... but I'm pretty sure it's not one huge troll on NT. I've sniffed out far better trolls in my day.

Those stories were actually for fun and a tensai does not make fun of others including Zyzz, one thing about me I don't believe in holding grudges; even though Zyzz, you, and others try to make fun of me, I respect your sneaker knowledge.  
no grudge here my junior tensai in training.

learn, you will one day

Back
Top Bottom