Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

If I can't get a pair of the SBB, I'll just keep racking up the Chicago's lol...
It should be a even trade if I can find someone to swap.

:rofl:

That Anime Weirdo's Posts Don't Even Phase Me At This Point..... Scan Right Over Them With Ease :lol:

THIS!

I got nothin against AirSak or any of the NT brethren. Yall who engage and vent on here about him are only making things worse fam. Only brings him out to quote whatever you said and respond with something 3x longer haha. But if you're gettin annoyed of someone block that individual and keep on scrollin. If it's that bad, unsub, cool off and join us back later.

THIS!

I got nothin against AirSak or any of the NT brethren. Yall who engage and vent on here about him are only making things worse fam. Only brings him out to quote whatever you said and respond with something 3x longer haha. But if you're gettin annoyed of someone block that individual and keep on scrollin. If it's that bad, unsub, cool off and join us back later.

Folks got too much time on their hands...that's why JB need to release a hype pair of shoes every week just so these cats can be occupied with complaining about JB and NIKE instead of others.

All good considering I Have 3 pairs of chicagos already. I got 2 at 200 and 1 at retail. 

Not directing at you personally...just notice some folks not willing to drop over $300 near the Chicago release but folks dropping over $400 for SBB.

My goodness..
Pre-orders at $450? No thanks, I have 2 on lock and looking to pick up another 5+ at retail.

Not directing at you personally...just notice some folks not willing to drop over $300 near the Chicago release but folks dropping over $400 for SBB.
I also find it weird that people don't like that said the color way is garbage and are still entering raffles and paying pre-orders.

Undercover resellers.
Isn't 75% of NT those excluding a few others.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
thread is too much already

all of ya'll going in on airsak 
laugh.gif
 honestly he ain't copping these SBB 1s , at least I doubt it

unless

he learns how to finesse 

Back
Top Bottom