Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i hit broward hoh and pembrooke hoh out here in fla....

mom and pop spots getting theres today or tomorrow...gonna make my rounds there shortly

i ended with 4 pairs of chicagos just doing more legwork like the old days.

Hopefully ill be just as lucky again.

dont call your hoh its a bunch of run arounds with most....just slide in there do your legwork and keep it moving

only release i missed was the fragments in the last 10 months. only because my spots shipment went missing..shoutout to Fed EX =/ 

You believe it went missing ?[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:

i hit broward hoh and pembrooke hoh out here in fla....

mom and pop spots getting theres today or tomorrow...gonna make my rounds there shortly

i ended with 4 pairs of chicagos just doing more legwork like the old days.

Hopefully ill be just as lucky again.

dont call your hoh its a bunch of run arounds with most....just slide in there do your legwork and keep it moving

only release i missed was the fragments in the last 10 months. only because my spots shipment went missing..shoutout to Fed EX =/ 

You believe it went missing ?[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
somewhat from what i read on here and twitter sometimes...but then again i havent caught many l's on release dates in 2-3 yrs

FA on 34th line looking like they announced that they giving away the sneakers for free ... If anything head to 42nd Street. Was just there and it took about 20 minutes total. IF anybody else knows what the lines are like later on, lets keep one another updated.

HOW DO YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE FAM WHO CAN PICK UP
nerd.gif
This.

I got family and the like who are more than willing to help out in other locations.  

#NTLogic

What are the chances of winning a raffle from fl if I have 2 tickets put in for a size 12. Rn I have 1 ticket but I can get one more. Or should I enter for 11.5 for the other one?

Welp saw some FTL in Queens getting these, gonna enter after work for the heck of it. Doubt Ill cook with 1 ticket.

smart move :pimp:
Although I like to help out the NT community when I post the link lists, I agree that it would be a smart move to only send the list to fams, such as yourself :wink:

I'm expecting a bunch of newly joined members and lurkers messaging me as Friday gets closer :lol:

Although I like to help out the NT community when I post the link lists, I agree that it would be a smart move to only send the list to fams, such as yourself :wink:

I'm expecting a bunch of newly joined members and lurkers messaging me as Friday gets closer :lol:
:nerd:

Called Active Athlete yesterday and they told me it's FCFS...

Called today again just to confirm and ask how many pairs and the person who answered told me they did a raffle and they already called the raffle winners and they are all raffled out

This is Austin TX btw...not looking good for all the Austin peeps =/

Back
Top Bottom