Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'd love to not see a link list up here for this one, but there will end up being 100 dudes who make a post asking for a PM.
That's what I was leaning towards, not posting it because I get mixed feelings from multiple members about posting the links early.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how this online raffle will work. I think Nike sends phone confirmations, so you have to have an area code near the stores. I hope it'll work out
NTSF is doing in store raffle...

NTSF in store raffle? how does it work? i think i read somewhere that they enter your information thru their Ipad? anyone know how NTSF do it? if its an actual Raffle ticket like the local mall its an easy pass....

Last edited:

NTSF in store raffle? how does it work? i think i read somewhere that they enter your information thru their Ipad? anyone know how NTSF do it? if its an actual Raffle ticket like the local mall its an easy pass....
the online raffle I'm talking about is only a pilot for Las Vegas Chicago Santa Monica and Beverly Hills Nike stores. Sorry for the confusion

I'm interested to see how this online raffle will work. I think Nike sends phone confirmations, so you have to have an area code near the stores. I hope it'll work out

All of the entries end up in a spreadsheet that they check off an iPad. That's standard procedure. But no, they are not part of the online raffle. I'm sure they want to backdoor hot releases like this until they no longer can.

Last edited:
the online raffle I'm talking about is only a pilot for Las Vegas Chicago Santa Monica and Beverly Hills Nike stores. Sorry for the confusion

Is the Beverly Hills location considered NTLA?....I saw the @NikeLA was doing a modified raffle (a la Chicago last week's drop)

So I called most of the Shiekh and Shoe Palace stores in NorCal this morning. Many of the Shiekh stores have not received codes yet nor have they been notified by corporate they are receiving them. My guess is that there will be late shipments on these. Expect something perhaps tomorrow or latest Thurs.

Shoe Palace I spoke to a manager and he said he just got off the phone with corporate and they are getting late shipments. Most all are holding raffles in the event that their stores do get the shoes (most high volume, high selling stores will get them). So if you're near a Shoe Palace, go sign up anyways.

Keep it on the low with the regs.. Pm GrizzlyAnimal he got all the answers
tongue.gif
I'm Sway out here bruh 

Is the Beverly Hills location considered NTLA?....I saw the @NikeLA was doing a modified raffle (a la Chicago last week's drop)
Yea I'm pretty sure it is. im pretty sure the official name is Nike town Los Angeles in Beverly Hills.

So I called most of the Shiekh and Shoe Palace stores in NorCal this morning. Many of the Shiekh stores have not received codes yet nor have they been notified by corporate they are receiving them. My guess is that there will be late shipments on these. Expect something perhaps tomorrow or latest Thurs.

Shoe Palace I spoke to a manager and he said he just got off the phone with corporate and they are getting late shipments. Most all are holding raffles in the event that their stores do get the shoes (most high volume, high selling stores will get them). So if you're near a Shoe Palace, go sign up anyways.
Repped. Thanks for the info! I think tomorrow evening will be my SP/Sheikh raffle time.

Anyone got Valley Fair HOH raffle info? When's it going down? They never pick up the damn phone!

Keep it on the low with the regs.. Pm GrizzlyAnimal he got all the answers :tongue:
It's been decided.

I'm all about contributing to many threads with links on Friday's, but this time around I'll only PM the list to the fams[emoji]128077[/emoji]

i hit broward hoh and pembrooke hoh out here in fla....

mom and pop spots getting theres today or tomorrow...gonna make my rounds there shortly

i ended with 4 pairs of chicagos just doing more legwork like the old days.

Hopefully ill be just as lucky again.

dont call your hoh its a bunch of run arounds with most....just slide in there do your legwork and keep it moving

only release i missed was the fragments in the last 10 months. only because my spots shipment went missing..shoutout to Fed EX =/ 

no online cops all in store cops...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom