Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I think it's clear now that Nike stores are getting the ndc stock. All Nike stores could be flooded with these compared to other retailers. There were champagne and cigars sitting on shelves Monday and I believe they were more limited than these in total numbers.

I think it's clear now that Nike stores are getting the ndc stock. All Nike stores could be flooded with these compared to other retailers. There were champagne and cigars sitting on shelves Monday and I believe they were more limited than these in total numbers.
Niketown is my ace in the pocket. I figure putting in 3-4 entries for the NT drawing is significantly better odds than putting in 1 at a dozen HOH, FA, SP and Sheikh's, especially when those raffles often last days and NT is only one day.

If they don't have the inventory than it was the same deal as everywhere else, but if they have hundreds of pairs I'll be eating.

I wonder if NTNY is considering FCFS
100x100px-LS-6cc02eaf_lep2_zps260e0f03.gif

Last edited:
Not sure why Nike thinks any of their stores should do FCFS. Might as well have them pilot the online raffle.

NikeATL is doing FCFS also.  There will be multiple casualties!

No they won't they have a ton of pairs.

Have you lined up at Lenox you can't been on mall prop at all till 5 am son. If u know where to be u can get on early

U can't even get your car on prop and there is no where to stand around that posh upscale area.

Lenox is really tamed they ain't fitten to have fist fights break out over some shoes there trust they actually have security and them line get to the entrance they handing out wristbands and shutting it down

Last edited:
Grabbed corks am 90 smooth on a fcfs at Lenox. these should be ok to should walk away with my size or something no over nighters and pretty much know when to show up.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Sad part is I stay 2 hr away from a nike store so it doesn't help me

No they won't they have a ton of pairs.

Have you lined up at Lenox you can't been on mall prop at all till 5 am son. If u know where to be u can get on early

U can't even get your car on prop and there is no where to stand around that posh upscale area.

Lenox is really tamed they ain't fitten to have fist fights break out over some shoes there trust they actually have security and them line get to the entrance they handing out wristbands and shutting it down
Are you lining up Saturday morning?

Anybody got sheikh codes for socal? I went to a couple malls yesterday. They said to check back today or tomorrow

Anybody got sheikh codes for socal? I went to a couple malls yesterday. They said to check back today or tomorrow
Nobody has your codes, cause there aren't any for this release.

@ShiekhShoes Update: in-store raffle for Shattered Backboard 1s. Store list up tomorrow!

I just wanna take a moment to applaud all yall cats that (apparently) make $150-$300 an hour.

Yall dudes are DOING IT!

I mean...if driving around for 2-3 hours isn't worth your time, but spending $300-$400 over retail for kicks is better for you, then you obviously been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin.

Me? I'm just an assistant pimp that comes from a long line of assistant pimps. So I gotta run around the city for raffles.

sick.gif
:wow::\
I'm not going to get into my daily income, but I don't spend a penny over retail.

and yes, 2-3 hours of my time in not worth driving around everywhere.

If I can't can't cop, that's it.

I've got plenty of shoes.

Prevents me from feeling like an idiot every time they re-retro the shoe.

I can wait.

I just wanna take a moment to applaud all yall cats that (apparently) make $150-$300 an hour.

Yall dudes are DOING IT!

I mean...if driving around for 2-3 hours isn't worth your time, but spending $300-$400 over retail for kicks is better for you, then you obviously been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin.

Me? I'm just an assistant pimp that comes from a long line of assistant pimps. So I gotta run around the city for raffles.

:x:wow::\

My guy came thru with the good ol' South Jersey ETHER :pimp: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom