Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I just wanna take a moment to applaud all yall cats that (apparently) make $150-$300 an hour.

Yall dudes are DOING IT!

I mean...if driving around for 2-3 hours isn't worth your time, but spending $300-$400 over retail for kicks is better for you, then you obviously been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin.

Me? I'm just an assistant pimp that comes from a long line of assistant pimps. So I gotta run around the city for raffles.

:x:wow::\

Repped to the D :nthat:

I make about xxx per day... 8 hour shift....

With that said, I picked up my raffles :lol:

Last edited:

I'm not going to get into my daily income, but I don't spend a penny over retail.

and yes, 2-3 hours of my time in not worth driving around everywhere.

If I can't can't cop, that's it.

I've got plenty of shoes.

Prevents me from feeling like an idiot every time they re-retro the shoe.

I can wait.
My man. This is the truth.  

Nobody has your codes, cause there aren't any for this release.

@ShiekhShoes Update: in-store raffle for Shattered Backboard 1s. Store list up tomorrow!

You know damned well Shiekh employees calling up their friends, talking about "I got that hook up on them SBBs for X amount (over retail), let me know if you want me to hold you a pair."

FYI my exchange with Georgetown
They just blew mine. That's crazy. George town be kind lit for a few hours on friday nights too. All the drunks bouncing out the bars. Hope it stays in proper order. They have to have a ton of pairs if they're doing this.

Nobody has your codes, cause there aren't any for this release.

@ShiekhShoes Update: in-store raffle for Shattered Backboard 1s. Store list up tomorrow!

You know damned well Shiekh employees calling up their friends, talking about "I got that hook up on them SBBs for X amount (over retail), let me know if you want me to hold you a pair."

Funny thing is all of shiekh's shipment is delayed so employees really don't know if their store is getting them. It's still possible they may have them by RD, but it's unlikely.

ISS is up for $599 shipped instyleshoes.com/air-jordan-1-og-shattered-backboard-555088-005/

Last edited:

instore raffle at shiekhs? Heck i rather try my luck on the lotto then a in store raffle at shiekhs. lol

Funny thing is all of shiekh's shipment is delayed so employees really don't know if their store is getting them. It's still possible they may have them by RD, but it's unlikely.
Even if their shipments are delayed, employees will know once Shiekh's releases the list of stores getting them.

ISS is up for $599 shipped instyleshoes.com/air-jordan-1-og-shattered-backboard-555088-005/
COPPED!  
pimp.gif

Sike

Back
Top Bottom