Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My Aunts, nephew, brother, cousin, sister n law, friend's co worker just got a call....
grin.gif

Me NOTHING tho!
What store?

any store in LA doing fcfs? was able to find someone who can cover my shift on friday night lol.
Millenium Shoes in Inglewood is doing FCFS. Chick on phone was like you can start camping out Friday after 9pm. Told her thanks but I ain't bout that camping out life.

I love when stores lie

Anyone go to 12 oaks in novi? Lady told me they did raffle.... When online it's FCFS...

I love when stores lie

Anyone go to 12 oaks in novi? Lady told me they did raffle.... When online it's FCFS...

I had that happen with a FTL near me. Online said FCFS but they actually did a raffle. Luckily I happened to be at the mall last night for something else and got a ticket.

So I Guess My City's House Of Hoops Backdoored 38 Pairs Of Shattered Backboard 1s

Last edited:
why did my buddy who I told to get to the spots by him on Monday & Tuesday just hit me saying "they said Monday & Tuesday only" after confirming he had 4 tickets for me yesterday

kanyeweststare.gif

Last edited:
I will be there if it's fcfs. I'm waiting on a tweet before I start making moves. I need to be official from them. They can change up at the last min.

But they are getting nike stock. It seems more and more like this

Their investors are not about hear nothing about no damn bots. They want shoes sold. So sell shoes Instore and keep jordan brand numbers up. They ain't about to hold stock for weeks or months to be fair to yall lets be real

More pairs means more head aches and if people don't pick up more head aches with the unclaim pair lines and such.

So fcfs at some nike towns so all stock can sell out and be done with it.

Lenox was a mess last week with the champ pack like 3 full size runs sitting. lines all over the place and then they have regular customers they gotta help. To much head ache.

More pairs from NDC means more pairs to hand out more head aches and more calls. They can't be doing holiday numbers every couple of weeks it would cripple their stores

Anyone know where they're doing fcfs in the bay? Specifically the South Bay? I know footlocker in concord is but that's kinda far from me. ( San Jose) thanks !

I love when stores lie

Better than when they lie the other way around

ACtive Athlete in my city told me it was FCFS and when i called back to make sure they told me everything was raffled out

So I Guess My City's House Of Hoops Backdoor 38 Pairs Of Shattered Backboard 1s

Story?

Went Monday & Tuesday, and called today to enter the raffle, but kept getting told they weren't getting them. So I just went to talk to my boy, who owns a small sneaker store, to tell him to hold my size 13, if he gets them in, and he tells me that his cousin told him HOH had received 38 pairs. Called on the spot, and a girl told me they weren't getting them AGAIN, and swiftly hung up.

Last edited:
just called glendale shiekh. rep told me they will know tomorrow if theyre gonna get them. if they do it'll be fcfs on saturday. 

Back
Top Bottom