Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

sheikh is so annoying right now

at the least just wanna know exactly which stores are getting em

Shatterd 1s: Culver City, LBC, Pico, HWood, Compton, Lakewood, San Fran, Hayward, San Leandro, Vegas, Tukwilla, Portland, Richmond, Houston

Need to plan out a route to hit up Sheikh Hollywood, Culver City, and either Lakewood or Pico

edit: just looked at a map, nvm not going all the way to Lakewood

Last edited:
Got my pair on lock and found out from my dm connect hoh's are gonna pull raffle tickets on camera from here on out (at least locally) Not sure thats going to help tho but i like the idea of it being monitored.

Need to plan out a route to hit up Sheikh Hollywood, Culver City, and either Lakewood or Pico

edit: just looked at a map, nvm not going all the way to Lakewood
I'm starting West to East -- Hitting up Culver City first, then Hollywood second, then Pico last on the way to handle afternoon business in DTLA myself. 

so which Sheik's in the bay area are getting these other than SF? I hit them up today, they been giving out tickets since Monday.

I'm starting West to East -- Hitting up Culver City first, then Hollywood second, then Pico last on the way to handle afternoon business in DTLA myself. 
Same here, except after Pico I'll be driving home to the valley

Same here, except after Pico I'll be driving home to the valley
If you're coming from the Valley, you're probably better off doing Culver City first, then Pico, lastly Hollywood, since the Hollywood Shiekh's is right off the 101, and you can hop on the 101 back up to the Valley. Otherwise, you'll be running around LA in circles lol. Hope you flourish. 

If you're coming from the Valley, you're probably better off doing Culver City first, then Pico, lastly Hollywood, since the Hollywood Shiekh's is right off the 101, and you can hop on the 101 back up to the Valley. Otherwise, you'll be running around LA in circles lol. Hope you flourish. 
Good idea, thanks. Good luck to you as well.

Do you think the nike + online raffle will work well? I'm planning on entering twice and I think my odds are decent.
The odds seem good since the raffle window will only be open 30 minutes.  I think we a have a good chance.

Last edited:

Going to skip the Hollywood location, just too much of a hassle to find parking up there. Good luck man 
nthat.gif

gonna hit pico to culver...not bout that H.wood life in this heat and traffic. 

Lakewood too far.

Hope to see some NTers out thurr. 

Back
Top Bottom