Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Any release information for Houston, Texas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I got tickets from all 5 HOH on Tue. I think Galleria made calls yesterday, Baybrook called me this morning. Sheikh has been saying they wont get em, not sure about PG and AA as I don't go to either anymore. Not sure about CG.

Got called for chicagos I'm definitely not getting called for these
frown.gif
I'd trade one a my Chi's for these...Yeah I know the answer to THAT!

Last edited:
@NikeNYC: @ChaseXXL The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Broken Backboard’ will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at NTNY and RF on 6.27.

You would think Niketown NYC would have been the first store to implement this online raffle.

Thought about that but not sure it would be a good look .... The metro-area consist of 19M AND this woulda pulled Philly cats (2hr drive), jers peeps, as well as Conneticut dudes to the online raffle. Also, so many international and transplants you woulda got numbers from around the globe and every state and woulda had folks pissed they couldn't get mobile number confirmed for Nike+ acct

Man niketowns getting overloaded with pairs

I wouldn't mind if this were the case for all Niketowns and if its the inventory that was for Nike.com and/or SNKRS app while Nike tries to figure out how to fight the bots.

Man niketowns getting overloaded with pairs
I wouldn't mind if this were the case for all Niketowns and if its the inventory that was for Nike.com and/or SNKRS app while Nike tries to figure out how to fight the bots.
Supposedly it is the case, same as what happened with the Championship 7s; Niketowns got a huge amount of those.

Although, I know some stores in the Philippines are getting these SBBs in too, so allocation could have easily gone outside of the US as well (they didn't get the Chicago 1s last month).

Back
Top Bottom