Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

What a shame NTNY will do FCFS... also just heard now there are over 50 ppl lined up for SBBs now there with chairs LOL... if you aint waiting now, gonna miss out then

Are these releasing on any online sites Saturday ? I just got a tweet back from FNL and they will not be dropping these Saturday.

Every release turning me off more and more , they know all the 1 heads have everything so they just pumping out gimmic 1's now ....with that being said my salt piles are on epic right now :lol:

Last edited:

I got tickets from all 5 HOH on Tue. I think Galleria made calls yesterday, Baybrook called me this morning. Sheikh has been saying they wont get em, not sure about PG and AA as I don't go to either anymore. Not sure about CG.
Preciate that, G.

Just found out now that it's FCFS. Said raffles on the launch locator. I think they might have other shoes in stock when they reopen. :nerd:

Gonna check it out after I grab my pair from KOP first.

You lining up at KOP? Was thinking about it but no idea how early I would have to at either KOP or willow grove

LOL good luck my dude.. gonna need that cooler, pepper spray and popcorn while watching all the nonsense!
lol much appreciated....I was thinking more of a solid team, water, maybe couple backwoods. Lol nonsense there will be

Fifth Ave ain't ready .... Torneau and Tiffany's will be calling po-po real quick. Torneau during regular releases doesn't want folks on its part of the sidewalk....

You lining up at KOP? Was thinking about it but no idea how early I would have to at either KOP or willow grove

Yup, I'll be there. Security won't let you form a line until the mall closes. Haven't been to willow grove in years.

I will be putting in for my size 11 tomorrow. Hope we can both score these that would be awesome.

Just giving you a heads up. I called City Gear on West Florissant and they said they're getting em and holding a raffle today only from 3pm til 6pm

Was in ATL last weekend and will be in NYC next. Geez I needed to be in one of those cities this week... 
sick.gif

NTNY will get shut down 100%, last time i was there was for the fear 5's

you can't camp in high society area they going to call the cops 

Back
Top Bottom