Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Man, I woke up 10 minutes ago and scrambled to get the NTLA raffle in.

I made it with a few minutes to spare *deep sigh*

If you win both think you could make it to both stores on time? I guess if you were near the front of the line in one store you could make it to the back of the line of the other.

Or does either HoH or NTChicago let you have all day? Then you could go to that one second

I would make sure I'm near the front at one store at least. I have until 4 o' clock Saturday. Hbu?

Lol @ people entering raffles and not even living in the same state. Lmfao! Shoe game got boys losing they minds. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Im not in the same state.......it only takes one tank of gas to get there then get back. why not??

Got in 5 entries. 3 for LA and 2 for SM. Probably still wont win any 
laugh.gif

Got my 1 pair on lock. Excited since i struck out on the jordan 7 Championship pack and hit on these. 

dam, the thread has def. picked up so i've missed the last 10+ pages, but i'll go back and skim thru some. as for the SBBs, i have to honestly say this is THE most leg work i've EVER put in for any shoe ever, srs. i mean, between the gas/driving, greasing of palms and calling in favors this has really taken HOURS out of my life, but unfortunately that's really what it takes from here on out to flourish on these types of releases. this has been a true learning/eye opening experience. my work is still not done either. i got ALOT of driving around to do on sat morn. :tongue:

on another note, i had 19 raffle tix and haven't gotten a single call. if not for the folks i know, i'd probably be striking out. CRAZY!

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom