Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Lost at Nike LA size 11 
frown.gif

But they still had foams that afternoon of RD when I swung by with my homeboy to pickup the champ/cigar pack .... Which they still have. Lookin back did you feel like you had to be there that early?

You referring to the GF Foams?
I drove by NTNY around 1a.m. and saw about 20 people in line. I was #177 when i got on line. I could have waited until 4:30/5am to arrive, but wanted to increase my chances since I didn't know the numbers in stock. The 5 degree weather may have played a part as well.

dam, the thread has def. picked up so i've missed the last 10+ pages, but i'll go back and skim thru some. as for the SBBs, i have to honestly say this is THE most leg work i've EVER put in for any shoe ever, srs. i mean, between the gas/driving, greasing of palms and calling in favors this has really taken HOURS out of my life, but unfortunately that's really what it takes from here on out to flourish on these types of releases. this has been a true learning/eye opening experience. my work is still not done either. i got ALOT of driving around to do on sat morn.
tongue.gif

on another note, i had 19 raffle tix and haven't gotten a single call. if not for the folks i know, i'd probably be striking out. CRAZY!

nthat.gif
you need connects for everything now a days. congrats though on your pair. lol

Won NTCHI

I like to thank my momma, my daddy, all my aunts and uncles, my friends, and most of all the shoe gawd above. For it is by his grace!

Also you have all day to pick it up at the nike store so if you win a HoH raffle get that one first

Last edited:
Just secured a size 11.5 for 240 think that's a great deal considering the limited release an what people asking online. Gonna try an trade them

Back
Top Bottom