Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Chairs are probably already set up, plus NT DC is crooked I just wouldn't mess with it

@locobans
 I didn't even know you hit but congrats fam you deserved it:smokin  

About 40 chairs when i stopped in my way to work. Manager said they couldnt stay though. Started last night.

some dude in my local fb group won 2 pairs, 1 from NTLA and 1 from NTLV, and the dude was in the EAST COAST.

i'm cool with all the people winning that are local enough to drive out there.. but people in the east coast winning these pairs that are supposedly "going back to nike" if they aren't picked up is just ridiculous.

nike needs to do some type of proximity rsvp system just like adidas.. c'mon son.

Folks saying these SBB are more limited than the Chicago's....yet I see more folks flourishing here than the Chicago thread...I didn't come across too many folks winning Raffles off the Chicago's but in the last 10-20 pages in this thread all I see are confirmed pairs for retail. FCFS at local NT also indicates there must be many available.

I sure did....meant to enter the raffle and got sidetracked at work. So the raffle was the only way to get pairs there then?

Yes. Unless people who reserved don't go to pick them up. The window to pick them up is from 10AM to 6PM I believe so it sounds like if you don't pick them up before then, there could be some leftover for them to sell. But no one really knows how it's going to work with the leftovers yet.

I sure did....meant to enter the raffle and got sidetracked at work. So the raffle was the only way to get pairs there then?

Yes. Unless people who reserved don't go to pick them up. The window to pick them up is from 10AM to 6PM I believe so it sounds like if you don't pick them up before then, there could be some leftover for them to sell. But no one really knows how it's going to work with the leftovers yet.

they are sent back per the rules so theres no selling past the window time

JUST CHECKED ALL MY EMAILS. ENTERED 34 ONLINE NIKETOWN ENTRIES AND WON 3 OF THEM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did you use the same address/name for all of em?

Folks saying these SBB are more limited than the Chicago's....yet I see more folks flourishing here than the Chicago thread...I didn't come across too many folks winning Raffles off the Chicago's but in the last 10-20 pages in this thread all I see are confirmed pairs for retail. FCFS at local NT also indicates there must be many available.
a form of optical illusion perhaps?

ISO seems more available

Online seems more limited

Chicagos had a good balance of both

manager told them to come back today after store closed. It's go na be insane. I was actually thinking about going but not if it's 60 people before 10pm

I was gonna go too. Not at this point. Its gonna be a mad race. On top of people who were their last night who feel entitled to the front of the line.AND THUNDERSTORMS TONIGHT. I'll go in the morning and try to beat the people who are gonna try to get back in line.

Back
Top Bottom