Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I am also thinking to swing by tomorrow morning... I am too old and tired to camp out plus you guys reporting that they are not allowing.

A lot of people saying NT NY has ******** of pairs, I hope that's true...
lol man, I'm only 29 myself but can not do the 12 hour camp nonsense, last time i camped was for 4 hours for the pantones(and legend blues while i was there) if 6-7am is to late so be it but i really don't think that's the case

Thank you all for the positive words. Seriously i mean it with all my heart. I truly am in a deep and dark area in my life right now and as stupid as it sounds, shoes were kind of my therapy and a way to not think of all the bs ive gone through with self confidence and overall "approval" from the opposite sex. Lately, ive been failing at getting shoes which i wasnt great at but again, kept me preoccupied and not thinking about other stuff. But yeah, this just kinda triggered it. I have been trying to get in shape and im progresing from where i was 2 months ago but i still cant get even a glance from a girl. **** like just got me questioning myself like damn, regardless of all the good i do, its never paid back if anything more problems get added to my plate. I apologize for derailing the thread and i am happy for those who got their pairs. Again im sorry for derailing i just feel extremely miserable and would be very comfortable if i didnt wake up alive.

[COLOR=#red]Lol at this man... You really should kill yourself man..[/COLOR]. You want eveyone to feel sorry for you but the TRUTH is only you have the power to change your life around man... Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself is not getting you anywhere... Crying cause you don't get girls and sneakers man SMH... Yo there's kids in Sierra Leone getting their limbs chopped off for Diamonds... There's kids in Africa starving to death EVERYDAY... Children are in Syria in the middle of a War Zone that can't get bread and lives are at risk everyday... FOH with that *******t man... You want girls talk to one they aren't gonna come up to you... Sneakers you may or may not have control over but if you want them so bad just pay resell man... But you gotta stop mopping around dude life's too short for that BS... When you buy a pair of Js you are spending the same amount of money that 99% of the worlds population in HISTORY never had and that's true facts man...

Road trip.... Maybe we link up fam @babyJs23 and any other NT fam in LA

I wished you would of hit too @geraldg2309

mean.gif
nthat.gif
Congrats brutha!

lol man, I'm only 29 myself but can not do the 12 hour camp nonsense, last time i camped was for 4 hours for the pantones(and legend blues while i was there) if 6-7am is to late so be it but i really don't think that's the case
for the amount of pairs they have, i don't think you need to do some marathon camp session. longer you wait to get there, the longer you'll be waiting to checkout tho.

Lol at this man... You really should kill yourself man... You want eveyone to feel sorry for you but the TRUTH is only you have the power to change your life around man... Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself is not getting you anywhere... Crying cause you don't get girls and sneakers man SMH... Yo there's kids in Sierra Leone getting their limbs chopped off for Diamonds... There's kids in Africa starving to death EVERYDAY... Children are in Syria in the middle of a War Zone that can't get bread and lives are at risk everyday... FOH with that *******t man... You want girls talk to one they aren't gonna come up to you... Sneakers you may or may not have control over but if you want them so bad just pay resell man... But you gotta stop mopping around dude life's too short for that BS... When you buy a pair of Js you are spending the same amount of money that 99% of the worlds population in HISTORY never had and that's true facts man...

Some Very Valid Points Made Here, All Negated By Your Second Statement :smh:

Troll Or Not, That ***** Unnecessary Brodie

I'm in ST Louis for a business trip. Any places around here I should try purchasing them from?

Footlocker at The Galleria did raffles. Only other places that may get them are City Gear (forgot to call and check) and The Vault (never been there)

for the amount of pairs they have, i don't think you need to do some marathon camp session. longer you wait to get there, the longer you'll be waiting to checkout tho.
yeah getting there early isn't so much to secure a pair because i'm thinking they will have enough to go around, getting there early will be to get out early.

I sure did....meant to enter the raffle and got sidetracked at work. So the raffle was the only way to get pairs there then?

Could these be traded for chicagos? That would be my only reason to pick my pair up from HOH.

Could these be traded for chicagos? That would be my only reason to pick my pair up from HOH.

Sell them and buy chicagos and still have change for dinner. Especially if you get them off earlier rather than later.

CT folks, anyone find success with any of the EbLens spots?

I hate not having received a call and then calling and asking if they made calls yet, only to hear the "yeah, calls are all done."

2 raffle [emoji]127824[/emoji]s secured waiting on the 3rd and going to attempt to cook online.....Team Retail or bust nothing more....

Back
Top Bottom