Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Security said they were going to kick people off the grounds.
they will buckhead aint having that the reason they got the FCFS cause they acutally handel there crowds mall is on a island of one ways and gated up tight at night so you cant park near it its all hotels and you just cant walk up cause you will get seen.

Still doesn't help anyone out when pairs are going to be shipped back to Nike for the bots to feast on. It's such a failure that Nike hasn't done anything location-based for online raffles

It's a failure that Adidas wont let people within a 40 min driving distance reserve the shoes because they arent within the city limits.
I completely agree. Seems like that's an easy thing to fix though compared to not having it in place at all and a large % of inventory returning to Nike. if you're within 75-100 miles then you should be good to go. I don't like how Adidas only did the RSVP for 3 cities. That was pretty weak in and of itself.

Still doesn't help anyone out when pairs are going to be shipped back to Nike for the bots to feast on. It's such a failure that Nike hasn't done anything location-based for online raffles

If location based, they should open up 1-2 day raffle ticket signups in store after an online registration process (not online raffle) has concluded. That way it gives an opportunity to those that work a chance at online registration if they can't make it to the store. Once that ticket process has concluded, enter those names in the online database and the system will eliminate dual entries so idiots that are attempting to enter multiple times are suspended/banned.

View media item 1601176
I am still in shock! Almost didn't pick up bc the number was a digit different then the one I have saved but it looked familiar. Got the call from Sheikh Galeria Houston.. Said they won't have em in til next week but it's all good. The stress levels finally went down a notch. :D Wow!

View media item 1601241I'm already celebrating but won't be real til they're in hand..

If location based, they should open up 1-2 day raffle ticket signups in store after an online registration process (not online raffle) has concluded. That way it gives an opportunity to those that work a chance at online registration if they can't make it to the store. Once that ticket process has concluded, enter those names in the online database and the system will eliminate dual entries so idiots that are attempting to enter multiple times are suspended/banned.
That'd be a great way to do it, but it seems like Nike has another agenda altogether. Maybe it's not even a bad agenda, maybe they think they're preventing internal fraud.

Plug sent me this 
laugh.gif

View media item 1601176
I am still in shock! Almost didn't pick up bc the number was a digit different then the one I have saved but it looked familiar. Got the call from Sheikh Galeria Houston.. Said they won't have em in til next week but it's all good. The stress levels finally went down a notch. :D Wow!

View media item 1601241I'm already celebrating but won't be real til they're in hand..
Right there with you bro. Almost didn't answer either cuz I thought all raffles were over.

Plug sent me this 
laugh.gif
at least someone cares with the efforts that nike and adidas have made make raffles more fair footlockers and other stores are not liking the bad name and rep they are getting.

seems to me that in the intrest of fairness they are maybe ending customer holds and backdooring 

Hopefully I can nab a second pair online tomorrow. Probably try to flip one for another pair of CHIs

Lol 21 Mercer just posted on Twitter they're not releasing them in store tomorrow. I hope no one was lined up there. 

I was thinking of going up there tomorrow morning. I imagine they'll have hundreds of pairs and I know that security up there won't let things get out of hand.
if you play it right u should score

LOTS OF ATL HEADS COMING OUT HAHA WAS UP WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO FLOURISH WILL BE ON THE GROUND AT LENOX GOING FOR 2 PAIRS 

Back
Top Bottom