Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Right there with you bro. Almost didn't answer either cuz I thought all raffles were over.

Mann.. It was a nice surprise.. I guess the 1 day raffle improved the odds. When I went in for the ticket the girl asked me if I was there for tickets and was asked, "did they put it on the news we were gettin these? We weren't even suppose to get em and now everybody already knows about it.." :lol: I just smiled and filled it out. I had talked to the manager at Mem City the day before and he said it showed 300 pairs in their warehouse but none were in transit.. He thought most of them would end up in Cali. It's nice being on NT to have the inside scoop on these drops. It wasn't that tough to get most releases 5+ years ago but now it's crazy without some inside knowledge.

Anyways, congrats on your pairs, I really wanted to double myself but I'm happy with A pair after all the run around. At least I've got to double or better on every other NA1 since Blk/whites (minus Frags).

I'm not one to brag, but the leather on these aren't a joke. I had to cook in silence on this release from my family and friends.

Last edited:
Livestock hasn't made calls on these yet, in case anyone was wondering, still making calls on Yeezys. Please sneaker gods. Please.

NTSF CALLED OMFGGGGGGGG
congrats 
pimp.gif

Haven't got a call from the footlocker I entered at, but I cooked on the online raffle so I'm good 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom