Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

the sidewalk is public property you don't have to go anywhere. 
loitering says other wise u cant stand somewhere and do nothing thats loitering now moving around and walking is diffrent, also the store can make you move cause they can say they feel unsafe

Plug sent me this 
laugh.gif
That's for here or the west coast

loitering says other wise u cant stand somewhere and do nothing thats loitering now moving around and walking is diffrent, also the store can make you move cause they can say they feel unsafe
exactly, move around act like your on the phone or something.  loitering- stand or wait around idly or without apparent purpose. "shiiit i got a purpose i need these Shattered Backboards baby!!" lmao

Yall got some crazy luck

I'm mad about the time and money I wasted driving around :lol:

nthat.gif

Forgot to mention I got the call last night NT fam!!!!!!!! For the ONLY raffle I personally put in for 
laugh.gif
 Weird that they called at around 1030PM. So juiced to pick them up tomorrow mornin.  Luck been on my side foreal lately. #TeamSZ11 
devil.gif

Yep, seeing pics on IG. SMH There seriously has to be a better way to setup this sneaker ish.
Agreed. And, I say... Good.

Hopefully this sets a precedent, and Nike drops the hammer on other retailers.  

I'm glad  that NTNY is shutdown! 

It's good that Mercer got shutdown! 

Nike knows their employees are crooks and are trying to do something about it. 

They need to come up with a way to enhance the customer experience.  

Last edited:
I mean they could easily do it with 1 account per ip and physical address to sign up online but they don't wanna

How can you exploit it but maybe I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom