Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Man been had my yeezys locked for a week. I need to grab these but I already know I'm failing online

man I gotta decide if I wanna go to a FCFS spot for the SBB 1's and miss all online releases including yeezys or try for these and yeezys online. IDK what to do

Anybody get called yet in Los Angeles? I was 1 for 3 in the NikeLA raffle Yesterday... But Was Wondering if anyone got called from HoHs yet
I put in at HOH Culver City and HOH Beverly Center. Culver City made their calls couple days ago. No idea on Beverly Center. 

How can ya'll NOT live in NYC. So slow, lame and boring. Don't forget the women :wink:
I like being able to drive around and having more guns than sense... god bless Texas. Plus women are everywhere and unless you live somewhere like the Dominican Republic, don't bring up that dumb **** about "women from this state > women from that state"

I put in at HOH Culver City and HOH Beverly Center. Culver City made their calls couple days ago. No idea on Beverly Center. 

Damn guess I won't be getting called then cuz I just put in at HoH Culver, Lakewood And Cerritos And Shoe Palace in Lakewood Only [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Not releasing in my city so had to have friends in other cities enter raffles for me. Struck out on the 4 I could get people to enter. More of a bummer since I wasted their time.

What's the chances of actually getting through on FTL or FA websites tomorrow? Guessing that's all bots and ATC services? Does anyone stand a chance just being online and doing it the old fashioned way? Or is it best to just sleep in?

Last edited:
I like being able to drive around and having more guns than sense... god bless Texas. Plus women are everywhere and unless you live somewhere like the Dominican Republic, don't bring up that dumb **** about "women from this state > women from that state"
dominican republic isn't a state dough gooze

Damn guess I won't be getting called then cuz I just put in at HoH Culver, Lakewood And Cerritos And Shoe Palace in Lakewood Only [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]
I got my pair locked up at NTLA, gonna try my luck online in the morning (double up) before heading out to NTLA.

Back
Top Bottom