Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just woke up to find a voicemail left from NTSF an hour ago 
nthat.gif

congratz to all those that hit ,ready to try at work at least i'll have some fast hospital internet. now if only they keep these patients in their rooms so i can try to cook ....GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Tomorrow is going to be stress free. Go to NTLA to pick up the SBBS and then pick up my yeezys 
roll.gif
 I never have this type of sneaker luck.

Finally caught up on last 200 posts, whats the deal w/ NTNY though ifbthey not letting you lineup when the hell can you go lineup? (lol)

we get it

you got both

no salt I just seen you post the same thing 20x
laugh.gif
sorry. I'm just excited because I've struck out on tons of releases, from the kois, to the monkey times, and the chicagos. but I did a lot of homework this time and it finally payed off. And I had a bit of luck as well. I don't have many pairs in my collection, and I'm glad I was able to add two that I really like. Sorry again.

sorry. I'm just excited because I've struck out on tons of releases, from the kois, to the monkey times, and the chicagos. but I did a lot of homework this time and it finally payed off. And I had a bit of luck as well. I don't have many pairs in my collection, and I'm glad I was able to add two that I really like. Sorry again.
laugh.gif
 it wasn't that serious b my bad

I'm probably lowkey salty cause I won't get sleep tonight but still

glad you cooked 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom