Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Fixed
wink.gif
My wife snoring..I'm trying to get my size 11 to avoid trading

**** My Dude.... Bout To Ice Down This RooR And Blow Thru A Few Flavors Before Resting My Eyes A Bit Until It's Time To Face The Mayhem In A Few Hours :lol:

i feel ya my dude im about to do the same but its probably sadderday for me, oh well :lol:

Last edited:
Nike on lockdown in atl. Lmao going to be a heck of a night smh.... At these kids letting a woman pretty much be the only one with some balls and got da info straight from security

Yo these kids NTATL dead *** duckin walls and hiding from security str8 solid snake style this is top comedy hahahaha

i feel ya my dude im about to do the same but its probably sadderday for me, oh well :lol:

This Release Once Again Brought Out The Worst In The Sneaker Community :smh:

Pairs That Were Once A Guarantee Now Becoming An Uncertainty, Numerous Raffle Entries With Zero Call Backs, Homies Taxin' Homies, Children Stuntin Entire Patios Full Of These, Etc. Etc. Etc.

Even Had A Bum Try And Hussle A ***** On A Pair For $500 :rolleyes

JK But At This Point, The Way This **** Goin' That Wouldn't Surprise Me!

Nike on lockdown in atl. Lmao going to be a heck of a night smh.... At these kids letting a woman pretty much be the only one with some balls and got da info straight from security
Yo these kids NTATL dead *** duckin walls and hiding from security str8 solid snake style this is top comedy hahahaha
This is why I didn't even entertain the thought of going out there. ATL fools be wildin' 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom