Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I was one of the first ones at Nike Lenox . If you stayed they all night wandering around or just lurking you wasted your time. we are all racing do the door when it's time
times like these is when someone needs to bring a gopro

If I knew 10 hours ago that the police and mall security changed the format on first come first serve releases, I would've never came

I'm going to try and help a couple dudes here lock down their sizes today. Already doing a size swap with someone too. I hope EVERY one of you dudes eat by lunchtime.
Much respect do. That's a great look on your behalf. Hope those you are ooping are appreciative. 

Repped. 

Well, ill be there (nynt) in abiut a half hour hopefully it isn't a complete zoo,s#*t is kept under control and we all get our pairs

its a zoo at ntny. people everywhere in piles. no lines. nike threatening to close it, but they havent said whats up.

its a zoo at ntny. people everywhere in piles. no lines. nike threatening to close it, but they havent said whats up.
This isn't a surprise. Always is a zoo. Jordan brand brings out the dredges of society. Sucks for the peaceful enthusiasts that just want to purchase a pair. 

As I have said many times before, lining up is a major risk because of the lowlifes on the prowl. 

Couple this with rigged raffles, bots, no online releases, etc. and you have the cluster **** that jordan brand releases have become. 

The company ought to do something, because they are alienating their true customers. 

Each and every release screams "mom and pop" operation. Nike needs to figure something out, quick. 

This isn't a surprise. Always is a zoo. Jordan brand brings out the dredges of society. Sucks for the peaceful enthusiasts that just want to purchase a pair. 

As I have said many times before, lining up is a major risk because of the lowlifes on the prowl. 

Couple this with rigged raffles, bots, no online releases, etc. and you have the cluster **** that jordan brand releases have become. 

The company ought to do something, because they are alienating their true customers. 

Each and every release screams "mom and pop" operation. Nike needs to figure something out, quick. 
everyone is a dredge to society on release day and outside of sneaker releases

Last edited:
7am and only 14 people ? 

that would never happen in miami 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom