Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Lol in line at Lenox...dudes been here since last night and security was telling people you can't line up or be on the property and moving people around and cops said the line starts at 6:30...of course though dudes started linin up at like 5:20ish or so and some guys that been out here all night are left here like what the hell when they showed up around 5:50ish

Lol in line at Lenox...dudes been here since last night and security was telling people you can't line up or be on the property and moving people around and cops said the line starts at 6:30...of course though dudes started linin up at like 5:20ish or so and some guys that been out here all night are left here like what the hell when they showed up around 5:50ish

It really is lame that they didn't just do a raffle but even those can be compromised. Good luck... How many people would u say are up there?

That's the same city gear that's been saying they're not getting them all week. Lmao that master list they released must've keep those from walking out the backdoor.

Any places besides cg in Dayton getting these? I'm in Cincinnati and only place that isn't a zoo was HoH and I didn't get a ticket.

City Gear in Dayton is the only place I know of that's getting them. There are talks of maybe 15 pairs at this spot and there are 12 people in line. I'm guessing they got a size run.

That's the same city gear that's been saying they're not getting them all week. Lmao that master list they released must've keep those from walking out the backdoor.

Any places besides cg in Dayton getting these? I'm in Cincinnati and only place that isn't a zoo was HoH and I didn't get a ticket.

Dayton Mall city gear got them!!! No one knew til last night. Only 12 pairs though, and there are 13 people in line.

It really is lame that they didn't just do a raffle but even those can be compromised. Good luck... How many people would u say are up there?
Gotta love Nike's mom and pop operations. 

These dudes need to be roasted and humiliated publicly for these releases.

Bad PR can go a long way.

Then again, this has been the norm for quite some time.  

I got to Nike Lenox at 10:30 pm Friday night and the police officers told me no one can get into the line until 8 am. So I come back and there a bunch of people in line. I'm def gonna put in some complaints (even though they won't mean much) but I'm pissed off. I wasted my time. FYI if anyone saw I drove off in the Jeep raising my middle finger lol

It would have been an online raffle, which would have been legit. They finally are taking them out of employees hands. 

That's not City Gear that's a Next it looks like.... Dayton my hometown tho! Always cook there!!

Back
Top Bottom