Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Word, I just called too since I don't get out the office till 5 pm. NT NY'ers we grabbing a slice of pizza or what :smokin lol ... I'm sure I'll see a few heads there and won't even know.

Just got back from NTNY... There was no line at all I was actually surprised... They had mad pairs... Was in and out quick... Word of advice check your pair to make sure it's good... The first pair they gave had glue and Dye on the cream panels... And orange all over the sole... I told them to swap it it for another pair... The leather is great on these man...

View media item 1606732
View media item 1606733
View media item 1606734
View media item 1606735
View media item 1606736
View media item 1606737

plug got the we cant backdoor look on his face 
roll.gif

I'm assuming NDC + SNKRS are eventually gonna make up for all these releases they've cancelled, and release the shoes online and in-app at later launch dates whenever they finally get their **** together

The new CIO (tech chief) starts today and while I am sure SNKRS being back up is priority not sure the release schedule will be back dated in any sincere way. Nike is half way through the year and the only thing they have (half way) committed to do online releasing is CHIs and Pinnacles (black).

I really don't think the leather is as good as people say.

It's extremely thin - while yes the quality of leather is nice, it's not nearly as thick of a cut as the banneds or fragments.

Still frag and banned >

NTNY had about 23 pair tall and 25 wide give or take, counted about 40 size 12's...that slice of pizza for NT was a solid idea, I'm over here eating grass and chicken the last year getting in shape :rolleyes

Just got back from NTNY... There was no line at all I was actually surprised... They had mad pairs... Was in and out quick... Word of advice check your pair to make sure it's good... The first pair they gave had glue and Dye on the cream panels... And orange all over the sole... I told them to swap it it for another pair... The leather is great on these man...
Wow no line is awesome.  Glad you were able to get it rather easily and painless.  I won't arrive til 630pm so I'm sure I will see fellow NT'ers on line.  

NTNY had about 23 pair tall and 25 wide give or take, counted about 40 size 12's...that slice of pizza for NT was a solid idea, I'm over here eating grass and chicken the last year getting in shape :rolleyes

This just makes me sad. All those size 12s and I can't get to 1.

Back
Top Bottom