Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

NTNY had about 23 pair tall and 25 wide give or take, counted about 40 size 12's...that slice of pizza for NT was a solid idea, I'm over here eating grass and chicken the last year getting in shape
eyes.gif

Last edited:
anybody have any outfit pics with these? Waited outside for these shoes so long makes me not want to sell but I have no clue what to wear with an orange shoes

What are dead giveaways nowadays for 1's being fake btw? Is there a specific thing? Or it varies from colorway to colorway?

anybody have any outfit pics with these? Waited outside for these shoes so long makes me not want to sell but I have no clue what to wear with an orange shoes

Can't go wrong with a fitted black tee and light blue jeans

Stop being so matchy matchy.. Throw on some jeans with a black or white tee and call it a day... :smh:

This **** make me wanna drive to the closest dtlr and if they ain't out on display then slip into the back :lol:

@shoegamepoppin waddup fam, have no info about the triad stores, had to call and you know how the phones go. I'm in Greenville for school but if I was in the bull or raleigh y'all be calling me chef right about now [emoji]127860[/emoji]

Franksnsneaks (?) are you riceneggs or you went to A&T as well? I was confused for a sec lol

But man this calling the store phone jig has BEEN up. As a shoe store employee myself my mngr actually gets heated at me and shakes his head bc dudes will call in for shoes that have already been raffled off or sold out and I start offering advice about when to call for the next release and how to do our raffles etc.

Most of these stores the mngrs themselves don't pay no mind to ppl calling so why would the employees? They're more concerned about business within the store. Pretty chicks are dime a dozen and most don't know nothing past what current brand trends are and color coordination, but they still get hired. they actually get the studs who shop at dtlr to buy a snapback to go with their Bo Jacksons the other 6 days out the week when there isn't a Jordan release.

All in all, calling isn't as good as the footwork. Unfortunately can't put in the footwork when you're sitting in your lawyers office for an FTA and no I don't mean footaction :smh:

Check your DTLRs ppl. Good luck to everyone else as well.
Every DTLR I've been to has been sketchy sounding .. Ain't no hope.

Called this one store.. Cat said they never got them.

Went in..  Said they sold out.

Called again ... another chic said they got them a day before they were expecting them ands old out release day.

Last edited:
This **** make me wanna drive to the closest dtlr and if they ain't out on display then slip into the back :lol:

@shoegamepoppin waddup fam, have no info about the triad stores, had to call and you know how the phones go. I'm in Greenville for school but if I was in the bull or raleigh y'all be calling me chef right about now [emoji]127860[/emoji]

Franksnsneaks (?) are you riceneggs or you went to A&T as well? I was confused for a sec lol

But man this calling the store phone jig has BEEN up. As a shoe store employee myself my mngr actually gets heated at me and shakes his head bc dudes will call in for shoes that have already been raffled off or sold out and I start offering advice about when to call for the next release and how to do our raffles etc.

Most of these stores the mngrs themselves don't pay no mind to ppl calling so why would the employees? They're more concerned about business within the store. Pretty chicks are dime a dozen and most don't know nothing past what current brand trends are and color coordination, but they still get hired. they actually get the studs who shop at dtlr to buy a snapback to go with their Bo Jacksons the other 6 days out the week when there isn't a Jordan release.

All in all, calling isn't as good as the footwork. Unfortunately can't put in the footwork when you're sitting in your lawyers office for an FTA and no I don't mean footaction :smh:

Failure to appear in court is no Bueno bro.

Hopefully you have a valid excuse that the judge will entertain.

Just picked up my pairs at NY NT, there was this dude in front of me couldnt get his pair, I think he lost his tickets or something, but the store was going through the name list.. still no good, his face was literilly about to cry.

The wait was about 10mins top at 12pm. Smooth as previous poster said. There was a wall of SBB pairs behind the cashiers...
nerd.gif

My excuse is that my lawyer was supposed to handle it and go for me. Just a speeding ticket and didn't wanna fork over big bucks so I went to a Saturday class and got a certificate. Certificate is supposed to take care of the ticket which I gave to my lawyer. He says hell got to court for me and shakes my hand with a smile telling me I have nothing to worry about. 6 mos later letter in the mail from NCDMV saying my license bout to be suspended for no appearance. Fml

Last edited:
Every DTLR I've been to has been sketchy sounding .. Ain't no hope.

Called this one store.. Cat said they never got them.
Went in..  Said they sold out.
Called again ... another chic said they got them a day before they were expecting them ands old out release day.

i agree they told me to come at 1 i showed up at 12:30 as the shiment came in. they wouldnt sell me a 9.5 had to settle for a 10 sounded very shady tho ." we didnt get aby big sizes, no 9.5 we may get more thru the week" im like whatever just give me the size 10

Back
Top Bottom