Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

man prices seemed to have really crashed in the last few days..glad I got 2 pair but feeling salty I paid $500 for one and $475 for the other..:smh:
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] cashin out :lol: a grand for two [emoji]127824[/emoji]s :smh: should have tried harder on RD

Pairs are going for under $400 now. I think resellers and consumers are coming off the high now lol. Local DTLR lied to me so I'll be waiting for a great deal to come up again. Almost had a pair for $320 the other day smh

320 is even still too high for these. I paid 340 for Chicagos. I'll have these for 280 or less or just pass.

375 is the average on eBay. I'm waiting a lil bit longer for it dip
i would say 375 is occasional from what im seeing on ebay. All but 1 or 2 autctions ive seen with less than 3 hours left is more than 375. id say average is around 400-415 in that time frame and not one single pair has a buy it now price of less than 410.

Last edited:
Just a couple of fits I was putting together yesterday to see what would look good with them before I laced them up [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Dark blue denim and Camo looks really nice with these.

2lly45v.jpg

33wmpnm.jpg
youre definitely good on the colors but am i the only one that doesnt wear sneakers with anything with a collar?

Last edited:
ford city, Madison ,country club h , river oaks were all done yesterday.......

You cooked fam?

I hate I didn't read the thread earlier & see please say the baby's post because I could've did a 1/2 day & hit all 4 of those spots in order then came back to wk with a full car.... had to shoot to one of them grab my pair & make calls while I went back to the gig :smh:

It might have been a wasted trip coming south, river oaks and cc hills were done by 1:30/2:00.

You may be the only one bro. Polo & Jordans never failed me.
havent done the polo x jordans in ages. I lived in the hoboken/nyc area for years and you couldnt get into any bar worth going to with sneakers or boots on outside of a holiday. its kinda stuck with me i guess.

You may be the only one bro. Polo & Jordans never failed me.
havent done the polo x jordans in ages. I lived in the hoboken/nyc area for years and you couldnt get into any bar worth going to with sneakers or boots on outside of a holiday. its kinda stuck with me i guess.
Oh nah I totally understand that. I've been turned away mad times. I just hit dive bars mostly now where they dont care, I hated when my fit cost more than a guy in a cheap suit but Im not good enough to enter a venue

Every DTLR I've been to has been sketchy sounding .. Ain't no hope.

Called this one store.. Cat said they never got them.
Went in..  Said they sold out.
Called again ... another chic said they got them a day before they were expecting them ands old out release day.

**** was weak af. Like I worked there for three years. Know the whole staff and they just be on some funny ****.

I called yesterday. Maybe 1030a. I ask "Do yall have the 1s that dropped Saturday (HER NAME)?"

She sounds startled like she didn't think people knew DTLRs were getting late shipments.

"They are basically gone."

"What sizes are left?"

"Nothing." call>

What kinda shady **** is that? I woulda respected her straight up saying they got backdoored before BSn me.

But this am the homie texted me (ASM of HoH) and was like "DTLR selling SBB." :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: ...

I didn't even wait for a response. Sped to the mall. Pretty much everything from 10 and up was there.

Sorry so long. I just thinking it's crazy how the WHOLE company is shady af. The culture is all fd. No matter where you are. I expect the employee holds on a few sizes. And the homie hookups on a few. But managers will get fired and you'll still see the BS. Or try to jugg whole size runs. MEH

ford city, Madison ,country club h , river oaks were all done yesterday.......

You cooked fam?

I hate I didn't read the thread earlier & see please say the baby's post because I could've did a 1/2 day & hit all 4 of those spots in order then came back to wk with a full car.... had to shoot to one of them grab my pair & make calls while I went back to the gig :smh:

It might have been a wasted trip coming south, river oaks and cc hills were done by 1:30/2:00.

I know... I was calling ppl to wake up & get to the store ... dusty *** strip mall aint even have any stragglers to pull in to help finesse

It isn't just DTLR though, Villa is just as shady. I know dudes that walk out of multiple Villas with fsr every week.

After 8pm Can i go pick up a pair at NTNY if i didnt enter the raffle? Will the pairs go fcfs for the pairs nobody picked up?

Oh nah I totally understand that. I've been turned away mad times. I just hit dive bars mostly now where they dont care, I hated when my fit cost more than a guy in a cheap suit but Im not good enough to enter a venue
i remember those days. yeah its mostly sperrys, cole haan, or clarks for the most part for me. that brown leather color matches everything more that tims do 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom