Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Since most pairs are sold on ebay flight club is a great way to gauge price beca use ebay also has hefty fees. Tho not as bad.

People still hoping to grab sub 400
laugh.gif

You better be size 13
I'm a size 13. Was lookingt for a second pair from ebay but lowest I've seen is 450. Rather get a pair of black LM's

The kind of major lick you could hit if you jack the FedEx man offloading a box full of your size the night before a release [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
You know a shoe is serious, when even the s.c. admin got rocked damn near double over retail.

Last edited:
Haha o well about the creasing. Keeping these to wear so not going to be upset about it ^^ at least my Chicagos are ds haha

they cut the whole line? that's crazy, i would have flipped ****. no way i'm standing in line waiting for a raffle and people are just gonna cut in front of me like that. that's disrespectful man. smh
Yah. Guess they rolled 15 deep or so. What u really gonna do you know. Fight 15guys? It's not like these other guys in line gonna have your back. They might act like it...but they prolly just record it and shout out. World star!!!!!

good luck trying to convince these sellers that after paying ebay 10% and $15 shipping theyre only going to clear $340...entirely possible but going to be real tough at this point

but unlikely. 340 is more like a CL- cash meetup prce--in my size 11 anyway...I had one for sale and had plenty of interest at 450 shipped (400 invoice price)- ended up selling for 375 meetup price- it was on ebay for less than 24 hours-

in other news....
numbers don't lie.  here are some recent auctions that ended, size 11.  cats are clearing 340ish after ebay 10% and paypal 3%

highest bid was $504 and the sellers best friend probably won that auction, if you know what i mean

That's only cause they make so many 11's at Christmas if the 11's were produced in the same numbers as OG 1s it would be hell on earth.

I guess my point was even as recent as when the shadows dropped, 1s were a cult favorite. Shadows sat for a minute then out of nowhere BOOM! Prices skyrocket. This new age sneaker head **** is weak. 1/3 of all the shoes produced just end up on eBay, Facebook, etc. No more copping to rock but now just copping to sell to someone else to sell haha.

@SoleWoman  I went in to DTLR around 5 and asked the cashier lady did they get these. She said they got their shipment Friday and didn't have anymore 
mean.gif

Hopefully online is better 
tired.gif

Last edited:
V
View media item 1607499
Just got these from ntny. Was wondering if anyway to fix this leather a little. Other pair was flawless and didn't really check this pair :/

From the pic I'm not sure if it's a crease due to mis-stitching or something else .... Maybe steaming (moist washcloth and ironing)....also you could roll the dice and hit Nike up and have them hunt down another 8.5...

Was there at NTNY at 7:58pm, they had a couple random 8 , 8.5 12-14 left. manager stated would not release. Saying that it would be a re raffle if pairs became available. Doubt thats happening. Glad I scooped a pair from DTLR. Quality on these is pretty good, idk if I would pay over 250 for them though.

Last edited:
@SoleWoman
 I went in to DTLR around 5 and asked the cashier lady did they get these. She said they got their shipment Friday and didn't have anymore :smh:  

Hopefully online is better |I

Thank you. Yeah I think that's the same one I called yesterday. Wanted to see if it was a different story in person. I guess none of the others got them in :frown: thank you for checking

So happy with these. Looking for another pair if the money is right say 250. Best quality u could ask for there so much nicer in person an these can go hard if u do it right

V
From the pic I'm not sure if it's a crease due to mis-stitching or something else .... Maybe steaming (moist washcloth and ironing)....also you could roll the dice and hit Nike up and have them hunt down another 8.5...

I appreciate the advice. I doubt Nike will do anything but maybe I can get a coupon if I chat to them? Haha it might be the stitching inside. Just putting some socks in them and moving it around a little it has been looking better. Again appreciate the advice! Instead of just saying how scary it is haha ^^

Back
Top Bottom