Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Dear Nike,

I know y'all are trying to go with the "all OG everything" vibe with these 1's. But you have my permission to make one change: lace the **** shoes and save me the 5+ minutes of my life that I'll never be able to get back. This isn't 2002, I'm not about to undo the factory lacing to make a checkerboard pattern over the tongue.

Be lucky you got a pair to lace up yourself. Besides, the factory laces these things like foot balls. I've never not had to relace a Jordan shoe.

Can someone with the SBB check their pairs if it looks likes this under the insoles.
The picture below is from the "replica" a few pages back. I have a chance to buy the SBB and they look like those "replicas" with the tape and all, but dude says it's legit. So I'm not sure if it's like that with the REAL pairs too

View media item 1607598

I love that they are unlaced. I use to unlace all my sneakers and relace them to my liking. Stopped doing that recently but lacing up my Chi's brought back a lot of memories of my collection over the years. 

Even still with ebay fees /fightclub fees and re-sellers still making $200+ on each shoe. Still Ridculous that most people cant get the shoes that they really want. 

@gil23 Oh ok thanks. I just thought maybe seeing that under the insoles might have been one giveaway of a replica JUST because I saw it on the "replica" a few pages back. Lol. Thanks

Last edited:
How deal sound nt fam... Ds gamma 11s plus 60 for ds sbb1 only catch is I have to pay for shipping both ways and tip middleman so like 120 in total?

How deal sound nt fam... Ds gamma 11s plus 60 for ds sbb1 only catch is I have to pay for shipping both ways and tip middleman so like 120 in total?
I personally feel like that's too much, I you have to pay both ways AND tip, the $60 should be dropped. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom