Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My brother bought a pair from instyleshoes and I received them. Shoes were half laced up, looked liked they were tried on, and the box lid torn. Its crappy considering what they charged. I emailed them but of course no response. They have always been great with their items and customer service. They slipped on this pair and never emailed me back. :smh:

Last edited:
Got my pairs and one coming in the mail. I pre-ordered a pair off a NTer, that is the one in the mail.

The rest I luckily won through raffles. I was out of town but my cousin picked them up for me.

There is another small boutique in my area doing raffles on Thursday. I am thinking about trying to go for a 5th pair.

Good luck to those trying on DTLR.

Nice shoe. Love the soft tumbled leather, the sail white, but for the love of god! Why did they have to make the tongue tag white? Threw everything off to me. Still happy with my pair but damn.

View media item 1609617

Got my pairs and one coming in the mail. I pre-ordered a pair off a NTer, that is the one in the mail.
The rest I luckily won through raffles. I was out of town but my cousin picked them up for me.
There is another small boutique in my area doing raffles on Thursday. I am thinking about trying to go for a 5th pair.

Good thing your not my size. I'm entering what is probably the same raffle tomorrow...

Wa

my size too 
sick.gif

prices continue to fall, seeing some in the range of 350 today 

You've gotta be looking at a different website than the rest of us because I'm only seeing prices go up. I'm seeing a significant amount less in the 350-400 range and seeing a lot more in the 400-500 range. Aside for one buy it now I saw for a 10.5 from a user with zero feedback and ransoms characters for a name. He wanted 345.

don't know if he posted that telling people that good prices are out there or watch out for fakes, that pair isn't looking too good in terms of authenticity IMO
what popping out to you in terms of that pair? i havent refined my eye yet. i just know the bag seems to be correct

Nice shoe. Love the soft tumbled leather, the sail white, but for the love of god! Why did they have to make the tongue tag white? Threw everything off to me. Still happy with my pair but damn.
Glad you brought this up.. think many others like yourself would point that out too.  I think it looks okay actually and like how it stands out.  I find it a minute point and still love the overall quality and soft leather on this shoe.  

what popping out to you in terms of that pair? i havent refined my eye yet. i just know the bag seems to be correct
the lace bag lol, the bag looks a little too big and the laces aren't packaged correctly. quality looks off too

Last edited:
You've gotta be looking at a different website than the rest of us because I'm only seeing prices go up. I'm seeing a significant amount less in the 350-400 range and seeing a lot more in the 400-500 range. Aside for one buy it now I saw for a 10.5 from a user with zero feedback and ransoms characters for a name. He wanted 345.
here's the recent auctions for a size 10.5.  prices are definitely falling.  if you're in the market for a pair, just message several sellers and include some screenshots.  auction are ending around 400 and most people are offering free shipping  so that theirs will sell faster. 

break it down for the seller and show them how they'll profit 340 after ebay/paypal/shipping fees.

Another tip:  open a fedex or ups account (free).  offer sellers and prepaid shipping label so they won't have to eat the shipping cost.  have your package initially shipped to your job or some other commercial establishment (commercial cost are less) then, once its in route, have it held at your local fedex/ups office).

if you need help with that process, inbox me

Bigger sizes getting the steals but 9-9.5 are up there in price. (My size)
don't know if he posted that telling people that good prices are out there or watch out for fakes, that pair isn't looking too good in terms of authenticity IMO
Your reaching, here are more pics of the pair @OneSickRetro   posted.  Please tell us exactly whats wrong with this pair that doesn't look good to you.

Last edited:
Another day same ol in this thread... Smh

I like the fact that the nike tag is white actually.. Something different, we'll done jb

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom