Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

here's the recent auctions for a size 10.5.  prices are definitely falling.  if you're in the market for a pair, just message several sellers and include some screenshots.  auction are ending around 400 and most people are offering free shipping  so that theirs will sell faster. 

break it down for the seller and show them how they'll profit 340 after ebay/paypal/shipping fees.

Another tip:  open a fedex or ups account (free).  offer sellers and prepaid shipping label so they won't have to eat the shipping cost.  have your package initially shipped to your job or some other commercial establishment (commercial cost are less) then, once its in route, have it held at your local fedex/ups office).

if you need help with that process, inbox me
I get what youre saying but ive been looking at size 11s and theyre definitely up from the auctions hanging around and ending at 350 sunday-monday after release. if we take what you said into account the fact that theyre ending at 400+ means the prices arent falling. resellers are still starting to take in more and it looks like people are realizing that. I agree deals can still be had but i wouldnt say prices are falling. Especially with more and more legit resellers on ebay getting these theyre less likely to want a deal outside of paypal

Last edited:
Reach....

Different workers prepping packages at the factory...

Based on the fake_education pics, they looks pretty legit to me.
compare fake_education pictures to marqueesole pictures and tell me which one is real

Reach....

Different workers prepping packages at the factory...
ok 
smile.gif

I got my pair from Shoe Palace. It came with socks. Is that why they marked them up to 199? And the socks didn't even match the shoes. :rofl:

i wish one of these people working there would offer me that

i tried before offered someone in there $500.00 plus i would buy the shoe when the DB 5's came out and was told no

That happened to me with volt flyknit racers in 2011. Dude said we don't have any more but this pair I'm wearing I'll sell to you for 300.

The leather quality on these is so good that you should know instantly whether they are fake or not.

I got these up there with my Banned 1's in terms of quality

just took a look at my bag. NO WHERE near as neat as that pic. and i havent taken them out of the bag
all i'm saying is majority of the real pairs i've seen are laced neatly, most of the fakes i've seen haven't been able to get that right yet. and if i was paying 375 and up i would look twice at your pair too 
5I5s8.png

for my money I will take the SBBs over the Chis, but I am a sucker for orange. I can see why Bulls and MJ fans would be partial to the Chis. I can safely say I will be all over a UNC double up if at all possible. :D

The new price ceiling is $400, obviously you'll see them listed for more on ebay and consignment shop websites but most sellers are taking home between $350 and $400.

I looked around and saw a lot of available pairs in various sizes.  If this many people are asking $400 then some of them will be willing to accept $350 and possibly a little less in some cases.

Last edited:

The new price ceiling is $400, obviously you'll see them listed for more on ebay and consignment shop websites but most sellers are taking home between $350 and $400.

I looked around and saw a lot of available pairs in various sizes.  If this many people are asking $400 then some of them will be willing to accept $350 and possibly a little less in some cases.
a lot of june 30th dates, wonder if they sold theirs yet

a lot of june 30th dates, wonder if they sold theirs yet
Obviously two or three might be gone even though their listings are still up but the point is if people keep their head on a swivel they might catch an ok price as opposed to staring at flight clubs price that isn't going to come down.

Those are legit plus they don't even make fakes on size 14
you must be referring to only these

Obviously two or three might be gone even though their listings are still up but the point is if people keep their head on a swivel they might catch an ok price as opposed to staring at flight clubs price that isn't going to come down.
wish those still looking for a pair luck 
aqDwC.png

Last edited:
that's a lot of people who cant sit on any amount of money tbh. i also think alot of people are still waiting to see what nike does with retros. 

Back
Top Bottom