Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Hi.

I have a professional embroidery shop.

I was told by more than one lawyer that I can't do what you just did without getting sued.

Starting with the Nikes on his feet to MJ himself; all copyright infringement.

They can bankrupt you in one second with the legal fees alone.

Trust me, you have nothing to stand on and nikes lawyers are not cheap.........
I thought you had a scrub store?

I thought you had a scrub store?
roll.gif

Happy Birthday guys

DTLR canceled, interesting. I wonder if some might get sent to stores.

I hope not....aint got one anyone near me or anyone I know. That online release was a slim chance at best - but at least it was a chance. Came in to work today specifically to try and grab these online using my company's internet connection. :smh:

I hope not....aint got one anyone near me or anyone I know. That online release was a slim chance at best - but at least it was a chance. Came in to work today specifically to try and grab these online using my company's internet connection.
mean.gif
Having them near wouldn't help you anyway.  They'd just lie to you.  Ive had the run around all week.

The website has already been ****** all morning anyways. Trying to create an account on there to help my chances, and **** just keeps freezing.

Hi.

I was told by more than one lawyer that I can't do what you just did without getting sued.

This. I'd remove MJ and just push the "Shattered Dreams". It's still dope

Some one should do I tee shirt with a bot shattering the backboards see if they sue for that :lol:
Oh and I'm copy righting that idea I'm saying it now if I see it anywhere I'm suing the out of you!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

lol unless he making millions nike aint coming after him.

lol unless he making millions nike aint coming after him.

exactly. its a small run and not something id really push hard. if MJ sued any brand that used his likeness, almost every streetwear company would be out of business :lol:

wow.
something to think about.
Can't wait to hear one of my lawyers response......

Big companies will come after you if youre only making millions of dollars off of their branding and image. If youre trying to create clothes that you can wholesale, then you probably want to avoid the route that im taking. But if youre making very small runs, youll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom