Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Big companies will come after you if youre only making millions of dollars off of their branding and image. If youre trying to create clothes that you can wholesale, then you probably want to avoid the route that im taking. But if youre making very small runs, youll be fine.
I make personal, friends and family polos.

I usually make video game shirts.

Like employee polos with infinity ward,microsoft game studios, 343, epic games....

Then I personalize them with gamertags and other logos

^ had them laced white & then took em out...... need some crème/sail/off white joints

Last edited:
Is this copyright?
Sure is but as it was stated earlier they'll get at you once you start doing serious numbers.

Now, corps like the NBA NFL MLS etc. will get at you the moment they get wind of you infringing on their copyrights. They shut a few IG's down along with cats websites for pumping those phone cases with players on the back of them.

that dtlr post was probably used to get more followers on ig/customers based off the SBB hype...it got me to follow them so I guess it worked lol

Last edited:
that dtlr post was probably used to get more followers on ig/customers based off the SBB hype...it got me to follow them so I guess it worked lol
they gonna instantly get unfollowed if they don't drop on the website

I aint with that bait & switch ****

Last edited:
^ had them laced white

maybe the laces from the 2012 chicago AJKO's.. i put em in my metallic v's for for the hell of it.. might try em on the sbb's

didn't even think of the "antiqued" ko's laces...those may be perfect...... *goes to grab from stack & unlace*

ps I had white laces in my metallic v's also... like the pop it gives them

Last edited:
The shoe isn't even white.

No bueno on the white laces.

If you could get orange laces that matched, they might work...but nothing is better than black laces on these.

^ had them laced white
maybe the laces from the 2012 chicago AJKO's.. i put em in my metallic v's for for the hell of it.. might try em on the sbb's
didn't even think of the "antiqued" ko's laces...those may be perfect...... *goes to grab from stack & unlace*

ps I had white laces in my metallic v's also... like the pop it gives them
i might just put the white laces from my sbb's on my metallics and transfer these ajko laces to my sbb's.  gotta find time to do all that lacing though..  smh

Back
Top Bottom