Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

tempting but i rather pull the trigger on the new kobe x eltite id's than pay resell price for these. cheaper, they're actually gonna be coming from nike so you know theyre 100% authentic, and they have better materials and tech. 

Steep? How so?
Market will level around $320+/-. Most dudes on ebay are getting $350ish and after fees are only netting $300 before shipping. Then again the market on these with some smaller sizes is kinda nuts.

I don't think these will stay at these low prices. Eventually they will rise

How long til that happens? Who knows

I'm mad I paid $400 for a pair already but it's whatever now. It happens

I don't think these will stay at these low prices. Eventually they will rise

How long til that happens? Who knows

I'm mad I paid $400 for a pair already but it's whatever now. It happens

I paid 360 for my NYC 1s and I don't regret it at all.

Win some you lose some.

Market will level around $320+/-. Most dudes on ebay are getting $350ish and after fees are only netting $300 before shipping. Then again the market on these with some smaller sizes is kinda nuts.
Correct. 

Size 9 is roughly $475 on the bay (cheapest), Most are in the $500 range. 

a stray twig or stick would be the end of these. Im actually glad that the toe box on these is made of that "lesser" leather now. i cant imagine how bad theyd look for use if they were the same material as the rest of the uppers 
had to come back to this post after i got my pair in hand just to say bruh....

Last edited:
**** Finess. I'm catching one of these kids. This is the type of group where clowns type "what's the resell going to be on 'X"' the weekend before a drop. 

Back
Top Bottom