Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I swear people on Craigslist are stupid. Got an email saying he'd pay $600 shipped but for overseas and not through PayPal haha

Lowest price on Craigslist in my area is $450
mean.gif

I paid 360 for my NYC 1s and I don't regret it at all.

Win some you lose some.
Wow when did you cop these?  I recently picked up a pair of NYC 1s for only $250 DS condition... I know prices for these have come down significantly so I'lll assume you got these awhile back

What the hell is this

This guy is from Kentucky (my area) and he's shady as all hell. I wouldn't come 10,000 feet near him. He's been caught selling fakes, early pairs (fakes), and authentics but charging people out the ***. I've heard stories of him having "connects" in Beaverton as well as EU. Dude might be legit at times but like I said earlier ^^^^ "quote"

WOW! Everyone is getting steals tonight. Y'all got me wanting to risk it all and Best Offer someone on eBay $160 :lol:

#ShootYourShot2K15

Would it be worth the drive to Oregon, or was that a troll comment on IG. I mean, people giving up specific time/dates on there saying when dtlr releasing them, but those time passed and still no shoe.

Ask for pics that are from behind the tongue...make sure the numbers look good,some are goofy & dead give aways. Look good tho.

Back
Top Bottom