Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I have a feeling these will be more limited, I know a few people have claimed they are more available but how often have we heard that before.
i told my boy about chi's for month, like get your connections together and every time he brushed me off "it's a GR" "NO problem". then all his connects had an excuse the day of. i don't care about store availability maps or hearsay, until it become abundantly clear that these are a laser-type GR, i'm treating them like a hard release.

i told my boy about chi's for month, like get your connections together and every time he brushed me off "it's a GR" "NO problem". then all his connects had an excuse the day of. i don't care about store availability maps or hearsay, until it become abundantly clear that these are a laser-type GR, i'm treating them like a hard release.

The crazy thing is the laser were actually pretty on par with most og 1 release just not many people were feeling them. At least from all the stores i visited

I personally cant see them being more limited than Chicagos (which had the same allocation as all other NA 1s sans the collabs/Black Golds/Euro releases). Nothing about the shoe screams "limited". Most people want them to be limited to feel good about having a decent consolation prize for missing the Chicagos.

The crazy thing is the laser were actually pretty on par with most og 1 release just not many people were feeling them. At least from all the stores i visited
fair point! and i went hard for both lasers and chi lol and got both. 

I personally cant see them being more limited than Chicagos (which had the same allocation as all other NA 1s sans the collabs/Black Golds/Euro releases). Nothing about the shoe screams "limited". Most people want them to be limited to feel good about having a decent consolation prize for missing the Chicagos.
if they struck out on chis, why would a potentialy more limited release give them hope tho? 

we dont know yet, but i hope there are plenty to go around. hopefully we'll know in the next 2 weeks

This is exactly what people said about the Frags a month out, then as release got closer reality set in, granted from what we can see the SBs aren't a collab so i would hope for atlas the same allocation as the chi's but who knows these days. 

fair point! and i went hard for both lasers and chi lol and got both. 

if they struck out on chis, why would a potentialy more limited release give them hope tho? 

we dont know yet, but i hope there are plenty to go around. hopefully we'll know in the next 2 weeks
Same Here, 1s are my fav Jordan model. I went in and got two pairs of lasers with ease. Haha chicagos were the ones that got away lol, but I knew the deal and I jumped on the first person I saw reselling for under $400. I feel like me getting them at 350 shipped was a deal... even though thats basically 2x retail smh.

Don't judge me but this might be the first time I buy some reps lmao. I need the color way. If I get lucky at retail I couldn't wear them anyway.

Can't mess with the reps bro
sick.gif
mean.gif
same here... if i can't cop the real, ill just pass

i think it's safe to say that the chi release has pretty much guaranteed this sb drop will be maybe just as crazy

Can't compare Chis to this IMO.

If numbers are the same these shouldn't cause hysteria like the Chis did.

chi 1s have set the stage and are the reason the hysteria could and probably will ensue. add to that that i have a feeling these will be limited. hopefully not, but i am already making preparations so i'm not looking sad and salty like so many on the chi release.

Hope Nike does not cancel this release or the 13 playoff lows or the Jordan 7 C&C haha

I have no prob with NIKE canceling releases.....too many 3rd parties are making a fortune on their products. Glad they are at least trying to better their releases!

...and of course they actually were a quickstrike release....cie la vie -- during the 30th anniversary of laser etching they can retro the lasers and watch the craziness ensue.

Can't compare Chis to this IMO.

If numbers are the same these shouldn't cause hysteria like the Chis did.
lol, if you are going into this release thinking like this youre insane...demand will only be stronger because of the chi release...

been my nickname since a child...that's besides the point...you'll fail with your thinking... 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom