Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just got a new job that pays a few more thou a year, so I'll be copping these for sho in time for fall. I still should get a decent price being a size 13

These will be great during autumn when the leaves are falling and all orange :smokin

Last edited:
I'm definitely #teamretail but I'm rewarding myself for landing this job. It wasn't easy to get.
Congrates! I'm the same. I only have paid over retail for 1 pair of shoes, but it was around Christmas so I rewarded myself with the Pantone 11s last year. Still need to bust them out.

Manage to get a 2nd pair of these and chicagos off a mom and pops store by me for 300 each. Surprise they still had a few left. A little more than I wanted to pay, but I guess its time for me to break both pairs out now.

Been messaging everyone on ebay with a 9.5 with a $350 PP invoice offer, and telling them they are mental, like another member here suggested, and it is not working.

Manage to get a 2nd pair of these and chicagos off a mom and pops store by me for 300 each. Surprise they still had a few left. A little more than I wanted to pay, but I guess its time for me to break both pairs out now.

Any size 11 Chicagos left at this mom and pops store? :nerd:

Any size 11 Chicagos left at this mom and pops store?
nerd.gif
or 13 or 14 lol

Any size 11 Chicagos left at this mom and pops store?
nerd.gif
Not sure. Just got my shoes (10 Chis and 10.5 SBB) and left. Spoke to an employee, they just said scattered sizes. I'll check back tomorrow and see. They usually sell out the good releases first day even with the markup so i'm kind of surprise they still have these.

Just did a straight up trade with a dude locally with my DS 2012 Olympic VIs for his DS Jordan 1 SBB, feeling pumped.

dude is a VIs fanatic, now trying to see if I can pull off another trade with DS Oreo VIs for his Chi 1s 8)

Just did a straight up trade with a dude locally with my DS 2012 Olympic VIs for his DS Jordan 1 SBB, feeling pumped.

dude is a VIs fanatic, now trying to see if I can pull off another trade with DS Oreo VIs for his Chi 1s
glasses.gif
damn you cooked, wish dudes were like that over my way i'd trade my FTLoTG 7's in a heartbeat

dude is a VIs fanatic, now trying to see if I can pull off another trade with DS Oreo VIs for his Chi 1s 8)

Where yall finding these suckas at ?

Not sure. Just got my shoes (10 Chis and 10.5 SBB) and left. Spoke to an employee, they just said scattered sizes. I'll check back tomorrow and see. They usually sell out the good releases first day even with the markup so i'm kind of surprise they still have these.
well if you do can you let me know if they have any size 9's left?

Back
Top Bottom