Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Yea mine Have different dates even the 9 digit number underneath the barcode is different on both shoes.

Grabbed a second pair off someone on eBay through invoice. He shipped them out on Monday via UPS. Checked the tracking details today and it said that the package weighed 1.7 lbs. I know how much a pair of 1's in my size weighs. I'm thinking he sent a pair of Roshe's or 1.7 lbs worth of cookies or some ish.
laugh.gif

Could be a mixup or maybe I'm just being paranoid...
eyes.gif

I manipulate the weight on ebay all the time just to lessen shipping costs. 1.7lbs to 2.0lbs can sometimes make a big difference :smile:.

Playing those shipping weight games can cost you a lot more than the couple dollars your saving in shipping if you run into a buyer that wants to scam you.

Just traded my size 12 for an 11.5 may wear these by the end of the month.

The resale value is going down now. You can get these for $415 shipped.

Just traded my size 12 for an 11.5 may wear these by the end of the month.

The resale value is going down now. You can get these for $415 shipped.

That's on the way high side. I just got mine for 335 and I think I could have done better price wise now

Sz 14 on Shoe Palace. Excessive bots/spiders/monitoring 

http://www.shoepalace.com/jordan-55...dle-price-shoe-gift-limit-1-per-customer.html

I know what bots and monitoring are but what the heck are computer spiders?  :x

Instead of actual real life spiders crawling around us these crawl the websites searching for data. My company uses web spiders to track consumer activity on our site and on competitors. So I would imagine this is similar but with these online shops and around sneaker releases and restocks.

Last edited:
what happened fam?

Grabbed a second pair off someone on eBay through invoice. He shipped them out on Monday via UPS. Checked the tracking details today and it said that the package weighed 1.7 lbs. I know how much a pair of 1's in my size weighs. I'm thinking he sent a pair of Roshe's or 1.7 lbs worth of cookies or some ish. :lol:

Could be a mixup or maybe I'm just being paranoid... :rolleyes

Shoes weigh about 2lbs. Ure good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom