Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

When you add to cart it actually says they are sold out, plus it seems you need to have a billing address in the UK as well, just signed up for a service but doesn't look like it's going to work dammit haha

847.gif

When you add to cart it actually says they are sold out, plus it seems you need to have a billing address in the UK as well, just signed up for a service but doesn't look like it's going to work dammit haha
What is the best service for this so in the future I can grab euro releases like this. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

The new layout sucks. doesn't show that they're out of stock and can add a FSR but can't get to checkout. UGH!

I'd get the one on the right.

On a side note, crazy weather here in SD :stoneface: haven't seen lightning nor heard the thunder so loudly in years :wow:

man, your telling me, i had to cover a shift yesterday , was pissed , raining like a MOFO too. But we do need it.

Finally found my 9.5 at $350, then the seller refunded me with no explanation yesterday. The never ending search continues. Bout to give up and buy another pair of Lance Mountains instead.

$160 doesn't get you Italian leather.

That's a pretty short sighted statement. Italian leather varied in quality from amazing quality to just okay. I had the 1986 white red 2s and the leather on those wasn't "amazing", it was just constructed in Italy. I have the SL10H and those are made in Italy, and honestly the SBB has much better leather than those. 160-200 can get you Italian leather, if you don't believe me look up Filling Pieces

That's a pretty short sighted statement. Italian leather varied in quality from amazing quality to just okay. I had the 1986 white red 2s and the leather on those wasn't "amazing", it was just constructed in Italy. I have the SL10H and those are made in Italy, and honestly the SBB has much better leather than those. 160-200 can get you Italian leather, if you don't believe me look up Filling Pieces
this.

I was just in Italy and toured a factory...the material isn't that expensive there.

Back
Top Bottom